Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Dip Dip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan

Mildly Menacing
Who are you Reporting? Dip Dip

What is the accused persons SteamID? U:1:123740076

What rules has the reported player broken? being racist with me (it seem like it for me) and he was making me idiot

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• dip.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 243

A LEMON ATE ME

Strange

Jimari

I Called you an idiot, nothing wrong with that, and i didn't say anything racist, i called you a chinese and indian kid, but i didn't say being indian or chinese was bad, i said it cause of your voice

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I Called you an idiot, nothing wrong with that, and i didn't say anything racist, i called you a chinese and indian kid, but i didn't say being indian or chinese was bad, i said it cause of your voice
Wait... Seriously? You're trying to justify calling someone an "idiot?" Also, in response to the second part, you know you can insult with implication, right?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

He called you an idiot. That's minor.
He called you an Indian and an Asian at one point because of your accent, which is a very minor insult too, and at that it's even speculation, though I remember him saying something along the lines of "who the let the Indian on the BLU team" or something.

He's done worse things which is why I votemuted him once, and he's generally not a friendly person. Overall though, I don't think making a post on him is all that necessary. If he bullies you in the server just message an admin or a donor to sort it out in discord.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

oh boy, "Idiot" is wrong to say, is it against the rules to use this empty small stupid insult? also what do you mean implication?
I'm going to give you a 3 day mute. Maybe it's time to start behaving because your list of mutes is growing and eventually it will result in a permanent silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom