Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against dhooni (achievement Engineer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Observer

Username: The Observer

Who are you reporting? dhooni

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
achievement Engineer

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:233225684

What is the reason of the report? toxicity and racism

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have important ticks are 9700 and 68600 after weeks of observing this person it seems that he likes to intimidate the people who report him he interrogates them and harasses them and it seems his friends are in on it too i will be compiling my findings later

Attachments

• dhonni5.dem
    36.8 MB · Views: 62

The Observer

update: iv received a demo from a player over discord
this is related to dhoonies behavior here it seems to be a much bigger problem then i thought
according to my intel as i watched i feel this player was getting harassed over a supposed deviant art account and they made fun of him for drawing furry art on there. it seems to have been going on for some time i also observed a few players earlier and where quitting left and right because the whole server is very toxic and i have to agree. they proceeded to say they targeted him because of the server enabling crits on intel cap and there harassing him because he kept capping the intel and they deemed it an exploit. my findings also suggest they where baiting him into saying stuff so they can report it to an admin so he could get punished and they could laugh at him
this in my opinion is a serious case of these toxic players bulling other players and making up rules to suit there needs there nothing but trolls let loose below is the demo i received over discord
i want to add that i started the demo because he said on VC on the server that he would shoot up a school if he died again and most of us almost fell out of our seats in shock i did not get the recording started fast enough to catch it but this guy needs to be removed for good in my opinion he is nothing but bad news [the important tick where it starts is 171324]

Attachments

• dhoonisay.dem
    73 MB · Views: 54

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Player was muted for racism on 68600 tick. Thanks.
i want to add that i started the demo because he said on VC on the server that he would shoot up a school if he died again and most of us almost fell out of our seats in shock
Don´t take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom