Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against demon, Aaron, Blaze, Eben, Lycan, Lord Farquaad, ewe (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

User name: spacedude997

Who are you reporting? demon, Aaron, Blaze, Eben, Lycan, Lord Farquaad, ewe

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:79791878, STEAM_0:0:33031542, STEAM_0:0:67579575, STEAM_0:0:127029030, STEAM_0:0:51438652, STEAM_0:1:507517049,

What is the reason of the report? Demon:
hacking, some sort of backstabbing hack or whatever at tick 9000, and at tick 42000
Mass freekill at 25000
racism with screenshot

Aaron:
mic spam at tick 29200
constantly baiting at tick 86400
(cant provide actual tick but) two round after tick 103600 he griefs buttons

Blaze:
donor abuse at tick 25000, if you want the bit where he calls a second vote unnecessarily for an invalid reason it is at tick 31200.

Eben:
teamkills at tick 86600

Lycan:
constantly baiting at tick 103600 (he even does it moments after)
gives sandwiches to red five rounds after tick 103600 at 5:30 (sorry demo messes up so I cant give accurate tick for some of these guys but Im sure you can find them with the description I give)
freekills player at the end of the same round ^

Lord farquaad :
2 rounds after tick 103600 he mass freehits a bunch of dudes
And acts a bit toxic after.

ewe:
Five rounds after tick 103600 he does some mic spam with racism somewhere during the round.

Any other proof you have GOOGLE DRIVE BABY:

Attachments

• D52FA501-85E8-415B-A787-5E9327077756.jpeg
    D52FA501-85E8-415B-A787-5E9327077756.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 194

Lycan

Unremarkable

Lycan

Since I'm baiting so hard maybe they should kill me, isn't that how you take care of baiters?

Regardless, I was warned and slayed by an admin for baiting so that claim is unjustified as it was already punished for.

Demo crashed on me while I was trying to speed up to find the mentioned 'freekill' but I'll assume it has as much merit as your baiting claim. The same with giving sandviches because that doesn't even break any rules as it's not baiting reds because I am not close enough to them for that to happen.

On a last note, maybe you should be less condescending when delivering the news of a report to me on the jailbreak server, because I interpreted your tone as rude and condescending as mentioned earlier and that's rather toxic. Thanks.

Last edited:

Lycan

Unremarkable

Lycan

Edited my response into my post because I had more to say after watching the demo.

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

Regardless, I was warned and slayed by an admin for baiting so that claim is unjustified as it was already punished for.
The admin slayed you for a different instance of baiting.
The same with giving sandviches because that doesn't even break any rules
giving sandwiches to reds is breaking rules lmao
On a last note, maybe you should be less condescending when delivering the news of a report to me on the jailbreak server, because I interpreted your tone as rude and condescending as mentioned earlier and that's rather toxic. Thanks.
I just said that there was a report on you on forums, thats all.
I was in no way intending to be condescending.

ShotMisser

Truly Feared
Hello just passing by. Since its has multiple people reports and if a staff wanted to handle a certain person heres the list

demon = STEAM_1:1:79791878
Aaron=STEAM_1:0:33031542
Blaze=STEAM_1:0:67579575
Lycan=STEAM_1:0:51438652
Eben=STEAM_1:0:127029030
ewe=STEAM_1:1:507517049 (changed name to: i hate blacks and minorities : ) ) kinda racist.

and wheres Steam id for Lord Fardquad Hype Banana? I only see 6 instead of 7.

R7 | Sayori <33333

Since I'm baiting so hard maybe they should kill me, isn't that how you take care of baiters?

Demo crashed on me while I was trying to speed up to find the mentioned 'freekill' but I'll assume it has as much merit as your baiting claim. The same with giving sandviches because that doesn't even break any rules as it's not baiting reds because I am not close enough to them for that to happen.

yeah i played with you a few days ago and forgot to do smth about it you were 1
1. Lying as warden
2. Freekill a few times
3. Favortisim
i usually delete my demos so i prob would of lost these but i can confirm the freekill at end of rounds
oh yeah also leaving reds unattending (he was only blu and warden) to chase a rebeller then he says he was attending reds and that the rebeller was the red he was attending then also said he said all reds off mic at the start which he did not but as i said i delete my demos for memory sakes and the fact i dont report often

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

yeah i played with you a few days ago and forgot to do smth about it you were 1
1. Lying as warden
2. Freekill a few times
3. Favortisim
i usually delete my demos so i prob would of lost these but i can confirm the freekill at end of rounds
these accusations are meaningless since you provide no evidence whatsoever
oh yeah also leaving reds unattending (he was only blu and warden) to chase a rebeller
warden doesnt have to stay with reds just saying

R7 | Sayori <33333

i already said that i know my word means nothing because i delete my demos for pc space also since when doesnt warden have to stay with main groups of reds everyone i come across says you have to attend

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Stop replying to reports if they are not contributional, and refrain from attacking others.
Instead of ranting about how someone has been rulebreaking and flooding a thread, make a report here.

Demo crashes after 104400
Leaving this on pending, will be marked resolved if demo still could not be continued after time of crash.
Aaron
Teambanned for a week
Punishment has been extended due to priors.

Demon
Already banned, permanently teambanned
No evidence of cheating so further punishments would not be provided.

Eben
Teambanned for a week
Punishment has been extended due to priors.

Blaze will not be punished
Despite the unnecessary second vote and the wrong reason of 'nomic' as their reason, they had good intentions and I am willing to close one eye as I doubt they wanted to abuse their power.

Lycan will not be punished (assumingly for now)
The admin on duty during the time had only given him a verbal warning. From as far I can see, they stopped.

ewe will not be punished (assumingly for now)
The demo crashed before I could see them rulebreak.
As I am still unable to watch the rest of the demo, the report will be marked resolved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom