Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against DeliriouS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KomaBob

Unremarkable

Niklas

User name: KomaBob

Who are you reporting? DeliriouS

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:459677481

What is the reason of the report? False accusing of insulting (when clearly not true). Verbal abuse (see screenshots) Calling me an "Asshole" and generally toxic behaviour against me for no "real" reason...

This is the server it happened on: 185.44.76.140:27015

It happened today (07-02-2019) around 15:30 to 16:30 on the server. (Check chat-logs to see further proof)

Attachments

• DeliriouS insulting.png
    DeliriouS insulting.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 199
  • DeliriouS false accusing.png
    DeliriouS false accusing.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 190
  • DeliriouS false accusing 2.png
    DeliriouS false accusing 2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 198
  • DeliriouS false accusing 3.png
    DeliriouS false accusing 3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 184

DeliriouS

Scarcely Lethal
The first thing i said, calling you undirectly an asshole, isn't tbh much of an offensive claim - you just took it out of context.

By "asshole", i meant a guy that didn't realize he was, genuinely, a total douchebag that didn't realize what he says or does.

2nd, the ongoing *BRAGGING* by saying "Down" each time i fall off the map, seems a little like targetting that player (me) in sort-of an offensive way, but let's just agree to disagree on this one :p.

3rd, accusing players of breaking rules is not forbidden itself - you could accuse a person as a hacker, but in the end he might just be a very good and talented player, so what happens next? Do you get banned for being wrong? Ofcaurse not.

You need to realize that what you say can sometimes offend people, and tbh, it offended me. constantly bragging, ESPECIALLY directly towards one player, could be arguably somewhat offensive.

Later on, i don't know how to describe it, but you somehow spoke in third person when you won as hale "EZ, no solorage like DeliriouS :)" (Which btw, i only solorage pyroes and scouts, since they kindof delay the rounds and make everything boring)

That's all i can say for now, but please, rethink what this report really is about ; Maybe me considering your "bragging" offensive is just stupid, but let's not get things this messy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom