Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved report against Deathツ and The Scout Bananaツ

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥~Arceus~♥

alright, so, a few days ago, on 29th of January, I've met these 2 kids that are being friendly towards eachother, even though the rules say that it's not allowed, I've recorded this for evidence, it's a hidden video, so only those who got the link could watch it

this is the link to the video, be sure to watch it, or else you may not understand what I'm talking about

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
alright, so, a few days ago, on 29th of January, I've met these 2 kids that are being friendly towards eachother, even though the rules say that it's not allowed, I've recorded this for evidence, it's a hidden video, so only those who got the link could watch it

this is the link to the video, be sure to watch it, or else you may not understand what I'm talking about
Please follow @Wanka 's advice and follow the correct format. Also, this was on Sunday and it will be difficult to communicate the reason for the ban 5 days after the fact. If it was for hacking, or something more malicious than holding up game slots then it might be worth the time and effort. However, you would not have had enough proof for that.

Your video shows the demo hitting the other person more than once. The majority of the video is you simply telling them you are reporting them and then showing their profiles and Benedevil's blw page.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I took my ADD medication too late in the day. I manually dug up this information

STEAM_0:1:128547375 Death ™ツ

STEAM_0:0:137852080 The Scout™ ツ

They each got a day for breaking this rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom