Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Darthie (>:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Ehmm, he still didn't reply and he resigned. Just, let him calm down and acknowledge his decision? :I

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
That's a nice idea that I believe will meet him in between. He's not a horrible person, and mistakes can happen, and I believe that this is what Darthie deserves. A chance to prove that he can truly be a good admin, but only once he acknowledges his mistakes. It may be too late now though because of how many times it was mentioned that he should acknowledge his mistakes for a second chance. So we'll just leave it there and just wait a month or so and see if a new admin application from him appears.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Nothing's impossible Das : ) He's a nice person so maybe one day if he feels like it. He's still welcome to the community by all means : ) Anyway the thread has closed so best to leave it alone now : )

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Nothing's impossible Das : ) He's a nice person so maybe one day if he feels like it. He's still welcome to the community by all means : ) Anyway the thread has closed so best to leave it alone now : )
Tf when you make a suggestion when the decision is already met :oops:
Well, I also respect his decision, but I still hope he'll come back and apply as an admin if he's mature

I'm not applying or coming back....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom