What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Danny [Scout and Sniper] blw.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoosung Kim(Ren Amamiya)

Somewhat Threatening
Who are you Reporting?
Danny [Scout and Sniper] blw.tf

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:124897966

What rules has the reported player broken?
Danny, out of all the people, was playing on LA Jailbreak today. ForgetMeNot was being accused by him because he was apparently "Harassing" him. This ban mostly didnt go though because I immedietly told everybody to vote no to assess the situation. So I asked why he is muting Forget. He said that he was harassing him. Thats what triggered my inside. The one single word, Me. Even when somebody is harassing you, you shouldnt automatically gag him. Hell Danny said that he was but when I looked through chat, I didnt find any harassment sentences. (The current date on LA Jailbreak is 4/13/17 just in case for admin chat logs) Whenever I gag someone, I make an announcement to the server and say "This person is [insert what they did here]". But thats off topic. Saying that he is harassing you doesnt mean you should gag him yourself. Let another donor gag him if they think he really is. Danny also explained that if I really did upload this report, he would DM or Message Ben (Owner) that it was all a couch gag and we all got triggered. My only witness is Forget so I will leave his link in the proof. He has all the info about this. I am truthfully sorry that I didnt get a demo. It would already be too late for me to record it as it wasnt ongoing. Ill get Forget so that he can be in the Reply session. Signing off.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164557979/
This is the person that was about to be gagged.

Danny [blw.tf]

Unremarkable

Blake

Why fun! Even if they do remove my donator, that's still good reasons to actually get them arrested. See, he said to a donator CLEARLY that i was a fucking undertale fan and ForgetMeNot was calling me out and swearing at me. And ForgetMeNot was one of the ones actually spamming with his mic.

Um, sorry, but No. This is bullshit. He didn't give the part in his "evidence" that he was saying shit to me.

You also didn't tell them that you mic spammed: "CELLWARSCELLWARSCELLWARSCELLWARS!" Looks like you aren't the only one who is breaking rules.

Last edited:

Suicide

Suislide
Also, what i meant by "he" was his little friend he was protecting named ForgetMeNot.
You also didn't tell them that you mic spammed: "CELLWARSCELLWARSCELLWARSCELLWARS!" Looks like you aren't the only one who is breaking rules.
Why fun! Even if they do remove my donator, that's still good reasons to actually get them arrested. See, he said to a donator CLEARLY that i was a fucking undertale fan and he was calling me out and swearing at me. And he was one of the ones actually spamming with his mic.

Um, sorry, but No. This is bullshit. He didn't give the part in his "evidence" that he was saying shit to me.
Instead of spamming, can you just put it all in one reply, thank you.

Danny [blw.tf]

Unremarkable

Blake

Danny also explained that if I really did upload this report, he would DM or Message Ben (Owner) that it was all a couch gag and we all got triggered.
Yes, this is actually true. I can say that myself. But, really i don't want to call this shit and be fucking removed from my donator. I'm sure i'm going to get a warning, if not, well then that's that. But you were mic spamming a bunch.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
My only witness is Forget so I will leave his link in the proof. He has all the info about this. I am truthfully sorry that I didnt get a demo.

Even if they do remove my donator, that's still good reasons to actually get them arrested

1: someone else's word isn't proof
2: no one is getting arrested because you feel cyber bullied. When donating you agree to blackwonders rules for your donor
3: no one wctually has any proof

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Alright, I have no idea what the FUCK has happened in the replies but I'm going to try my best to sort this out.
1. You didn't have to write a paragraph on why Danny was doing what he did. You could've said "Donor abuse because he was angry at someone" and got it over and done with.
2. Going off of someone's word is NOT how reports are handled. Sufficient evidence is required, otherwise there could be potential false punishments being handed out left and right.
3. If someone is harassing anyone on the servers, they get gagged/muted/silenced. "Don't be offensive towards any user" is in the general rules.

How I see it, is that there is insufficient evidence required to have Danny punished. Everything excluding the minimalist screenshot you attached was from your own words and, like I said, we cannot go off of word-of-mouth.
Closing and marking as Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)