Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against DaggerSabar (Discord)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheriff Pawbs!

Uncharitable
Username: Sheriff Pawbs!

Who are you reporting? DaggerSable

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Discord

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 236900979339952138

What is the reason of the report? Power abusing, overstepping role boundaries.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have There is no rule against using reactions in ANY channel. If he didnt like them, mods, admins, and higher have the ability to remove emojis by holding down on mobile and swiping or through another method on PC. This is obvious targeted power abuse towards me. I’m aware about what he says privately about me. Overextending your power and making up rules is going to catch up to you one day Dagger.

Attachments

• IMG_6143.jpeg
    IMG_6143.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 66

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
Nothing targeted about it. The rule is twofold: Common sense, and spam. You aren't the only one to be banned for this.
1695977244966.png

1695977276588.png

Nor are you the first person who I've banned for this.
1695977349829.png

Sheriff Pawbs!

Uncharitable
It’s most definitely targeted. Simply saying “I did it to someone else” doesn’t clear how much you ride my tailcoat making up scenerios and talkin mad words in the priv chats.

do better

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello

You should probably have put this as an appeal, to find out what was wrong if it was unclear. Now it's a staff report and will be more closely scrutinised. This means you want to be completely sure you're in the right.

There's no specific rule about reactions because they're no different from regular communication, in which you're practically just insulting whoever you're reacting with smoothbrain emojis. Most staff would likely ignore single offences, but I don't think this is the first time.

You've also brought up having access to private chats. I need more details about this, if you are to be let back into the servers and discord.

Sheriff Pawbs!

Uncharitable
I cannot share details of DMs or screenshots or names, but I do but have access to anything to anything that could compromise the safety or secrets BLW or BLW staff, or the day to day operations that go on behind the scenes, or even in how it presents itself. Hope this clears things up!

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
To make it clear - you do not actually know what Dagger says in private channels or chats, as claimed? You just think you know?

This is pedantic because it's a staff report and the answer is the difference between a regular lie and access to staff chat.

Sheriff Pawbs!

Uncharitable
I had gotten some messages and “” type quotes of what he had said about me and as I had said before I do not have access to staff chats, and again at this time I can not share which dms I had received it from, but what I am at liberty to say is that none of the quotes I had heard originated from BLW chats so why you continue to bring that up makes me question if its happening there too? I would really hope he isn’t trash talking in a staff chat. With my past staff experiences on other servers staff chat applies to the rules.

Sheriff Pawbs!

Uncharitable
Notice I never said I saw staff chat. And my response where I claimed I’m no threat was to make the broad statement what I got was in dms as to *hopefully* leave you at a peace of mind I cannot see in there. I am beginning to get uncomfortable with how you are strongly pushing to staff chat as if you KNOW of incidents that I do not

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom