Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Cursed Westly Quicksell.store (Sg Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
Username: Supreme Leader(3)

Who are you reporting? Cursed Westly Quicksell.store

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Sg Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:243137752

What is the reason of the report? Ghost and donor abuse? Ghost(1st demo) at tick 51250 and Donor abuse?(2nd demo) at tick 57000
Sorry my demos are a bit long

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• th.dem
    12.7 MB · Views: 117
  • wb.dem
    14.9 MB · Views: 124

rage

Scarcely Lethal

rage

just wanna say that i find this confusing because he votegagged me for being offensive towards other players even though he too is being offensive to me. https://tfstats.tf/player/69259 tfstats show him being toxic aswell as him being a smartass by telling rules that dont even exist in chat pepelaugh https://tfstats.tf/player/69259
1603015560643.png
1603015577691.png
1603015590704.png

Attachments

• uhoh.png
    uhoh.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 129
  • uhoh2.png
    uhoh2.png
    5 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

rage

Scarcely Lethal

rage

check his tfstats to see how many toxic messages he has typed in chat. thank you :)

Westly

your showing a very one sided story here pretty bias you continuasly provoked me and you keep telling me im a mod wannabe and telling Kfc his mums fat when he wasnt in the server and supreme showing you only stuff that helps "lol cringe" and he continuasly saying i did all the bad things he kept pushing me and bullying me and then supreme joins and treats it as he's one of the main people in the conversation and he keep calling me names and i apparently donor abused by having him voted gagged when everyone else voted yes and that makes it some how donor abuse when literally everyone in the server said yes your telling me thats donor abuse if everyone agrees with me and if you think what i did was right you're right and if you think what i did was wrong do what you want and he was delaying by hiding from everyone when he was last i know you dont understand so go ahead and take away my donor

Sophisticated Scout

Unremarkable
Staff Member

scout

I really gotta deal with this huh

alright I can’t view the demo at the moment but from what I can see it has to do with westly breaking chat rules so let me confirm

A. ghosting on free day only applies to rebels, there’s no problem in ghosting a free day since well, guards can’t kill them

im gonna list my next point once I view chat logs

so stay tuned

Sophisticated Scout

Unremarkable
Staff Member

scout

alright I looked at logs

out of context this is hard to look at without bias so I’ll probably have to wait before I can deal with this properly but for the time being there’s not much I can really do without my PC

expect a detailed reply tomorrow at 4:00 ACST

however supreme I noticed you said something that could be taken pretty seriously out of context (see attached file)

could you care to give a bit of backstory?

yet again this isn’t final, just clearing up

always remember to respect players both of ya

Attachments

• 65D650A0-6080-4E4E-A5F1-49C8CD6E63B7.jpeg
    65D650A0-6080-4E4E-A5F1-49C8CD6E63B7.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 145

rage

Scarcely Lethal

rage

first of all, you tried to miccheck me on a freeday (because i was the last guy alive during that round and if i was not the last guy alive then you wouldn't have tried to do that) i told you to stop crying you then said player disrespect much? after that you kept trying to make me killbind by being a smartass and changing the rules. ex. stop delaying (many people told you that its freeday), you then ghosted me in chat and your reasoning for that if the last reds alive have ammo then you shouldn't delay which is pretty retarded and doesn't even exist. me and kfc are friends i dont mean whatever i say to him whenever we insult each other its for giggles, i also never said that his mom is fat or atleast i dont remember. the people always vote yes even if they dont know whats happening so that point is invalid and if you never called the vote in the first place then i wouldn't have been gagged in the first place.

DareRush

Positively Inhumane
Player has been gag for ghosting, I will let this open for other staff check out other demos
By checking LOL CRINGE chatlogs, I don't see anything offensive yet.

ShotMisser

Truly Feared
As I were checking the demo I found the word which has sparked this fire.
1603042389983.png

This is just my observation as for now, and I could see why he would be offended. As for now... I be handing this to the admin.

Edit: I really want to say this, because as much as I want to say this on Discord, Could you three (Rage, KFC, Supreme) do 'What do you offended by' instead of 'This guy did something else'. This would go way shorter and not flooding the report if you do that. I mean the person he voted literally do all the work he can to get this person 'punish' IMO. Rage can do the report himself, now why is he here?

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Westly has been muted for warden impersonation, as per Supreme's most recent demo. The donor abuse accusation, on the other hand, has been thrown out, as that gag was 100% justified. So much so, in fact, that Rage has been silenced for a week.
@rage @Party Rocker and @Kentucky Fried Chicken have all been given warning points, anything like this happens again and you're getting forum banned for a week.
@Supreme Leader(3) I couldn't find anything incriminating you directly, but let me make it perfectly clear that you will be joining rage in the mime profession if I find evidence of you harassing other players.
Resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom