Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Crystal Blitz VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen Degeneres

Scarcely Lethal

Katsup

Who are you Reporting? Crystal Blitz VA

What is the accused persons SteamID? # 330 "Crystal Blitz VA" [U:1:199425093] 31:29 123 0 active

What rules has the reported player broken? mass freekill

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! I dont have any links but would like to say that it was snail day and someone said it was a free for all day, and he just went crazy and kinda killed everyone, i tried recording it but it was just a frozen screen so, not too much good except for audio i guess.

Attachments

• freekill.png
    freekill.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 204
  • freekill2.PNG
    freekill2.PNG
    46.9 KB · Views: 181
  • freekill3.PNG
    freekill3.PNG
    93.2 KB · Views: 144

Ellen Degeneres

Scarcely Lethal

Katsup

another thing, he started teamkilling
i caught it a little late so the kills are in the kill feed you dont actually see them but still

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Unfortunately, without proper context I can't really apply any punishments; there's a chance all the killed players were KOS and the teamkills were on players breaking rules.

If you could include an uncropped version of the console output, we might be able to get better insight.

For future reference, if the doors open automatically at the start of a round because of an LR, it's also a freeday for everyone unless it is either 'Rapid Rockets Day' or 'Headless Horsemann Day', in which case it's a deathmatch between every player.

Leaving the thread open a little bit just in case you have more pictures or footage to include.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom