Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Crossfire, Chimes, Vondaddy, SPUDY BRO (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
User name: spacedude997

Who are you reporting? Crossfire, Chimes, Vondaddy, SPUDY BRO

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:67095060, STEAM_0:0:458047483, STEAM_0:1:96892548, STEAM_0:1:422472210

What is the reason of the report? Crossfire:
freekill at tick 70300
Chimes:
Massfreekill at tick 88600
Mass freehit at tick 121400
Vondaddy:
Not giving repeat 88600
SPUDY BRO:
Baiting by shooting stickies at tick 122000

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• urghimteambanned.dem
    71.1 MB · Views: 179

Chimes

Unremarkable
Guess I better reply before someone busts a nut
for the mass freekill - vondaddy gave the repeat when asked and they didn't follow orders so they're kos anyways but I still killed myself because ya know
for the mass freehit - that was my autism kicking in and no one died and I slayed straight away I'll gladly take a punishment for that but not the freekill since that was in reason

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Crossfire has been punished for being away from warden, Chimes has been punished for abusing the FF and the mass freehit, Vondaddy for not giving a repeat and SPUDY BRO for the baiting.
Crossfire did not freekill you, and the Mass freekill was justified since you didn't follow the order or be AFK frozen for the repeat.

@spacedude997 and @10000 Cold Knights please make a seperate report if you got other pieces of evidence that are not directly related to this report, and @AaronAaron, please keep your opinion to yourself if you've got nothing constructive to add to this report.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom