Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against creamberry and siquiocoalanre008 (BlackWonder SG | Dustbowl | Class Wars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: radio man | #savetf2

Who are you reporting? creamberry and siquiocoalanre008

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
BlackWonder SG | Dustbowl | Class Wars

What is the accused persons's SteamID? creamberry: STEAM_0:0:7902235 | siquiocoalanre008: STEAM_0:0:709625995

What is the reason of the report? creamberry wrongfully vote-muted me for "trying to mute my friend" ("my friend" here is siquiocoalanre008), which isn't the valid reason to proceed with the vote-muting; while I was attempting to start the process of vote-muting towards siquiocoalanre008 for being underage and having a lot of background noises, both of which are actual reasons for the vote-muting.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Two of them are the proofs I can provide you here, Mr. /Mrs. BlackWonder. It happened roughly after 3:05 PM (GMT +7), Aug 28th 2022. You can check the recording to proof if both of them are found guilty or not. And sorry for my bad English.

Attachments

• VID20220828151908.mp4
    17.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20220828150801.jpg
    IMG20220828150801.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'm afraid the provided evidence isn't sufficient, however, I'll check the command logs and see what I can find.

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Creamberry already got a ban for "wrongfully" muting you, and with that abusing their donor given privileges.

The evidence you provided is not enough to punish "siquiocoalanre008" in any way, and the reason "underaged" is not a reason to mute someone, even if they actually underage they still have the right to play the game in the same way as you within the frame of the rules.
"Background noises" more likely to be a reason under the terms of a faulty/ bad microphone, if it's loud enough (so covers the player's voice that it's not understandable anymore).

These are here for you to know, I'll mark this as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom