Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Cowboy (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cappie

Strange

cappie

User name: Cappie

Who are you reporting? Cowboy

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_1:0:67072218

What is the reason of the report? Vote Dodging a vote slay

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have All the proof I have, I don't know why you would vote dodge a slay tho

Attachments

• cowboyvotedodge.png
    cowboyvotedodge.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
  • cowboyvotedodge2.png
    cowboyvotedodge2.png
    796.6 KB · Views: 116

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
yeah not sure what this is all about or what this is trying to achieve as disconnecting and reconnecting still results in me being dead for the round.

I'm genuinely curious about the reason behind the slay though.

Last edited:

cappie

Strange

cappie

yeah not sure what this is all about or what this is trying to achieve as disconnecting and reconnecting still results in me being dead for the round.

I'm genuinely curious about the reason behind the slay though.

The only reason I could think you votedodged is not wanting it on your record, just because "disconnecting and reconnecting still results in me being dead" doesn't mean you should do it. And being as active on the forums as you are, you'd know not to do it. If you were confident in your innocence and like you say "record 24/7" idk why you wouldn't just explain the situation if your slay was brought up.

I'm not sure why you were slayed exactly, because I didn't slay you and idk who did, but you did pardon several prisoners and freehit someone that round, there might have been more i missed but those are my guesses

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
I'm not sure why you were slayed exactly

I'm starting to get the picture on why all of you were ganging up on me and constantly berating me,since you were all on a discord call the entire time, that grants me a little bit of solace.

I'll let a moderator or admin deal with this report and punish me if they see fit, but ill go ahead and say it here. I don't want any trouble and just want to play the game but you feel the need to have everyone in your discord call and others target harass me whenever i am on. I realize you are upset that my report ended up causing some of you a punishment. But please stop harassing me on the server, I don't want bad blood between others and i just want to play the game like everybody else. That's all i'm gonna say on my end.

Last edited:

shadshad0

Unremarkable
I'm starting to get the picture on why all of you were ganging up on me and constantly berating me,since you were all on a discord call the entire time, that grants me a little bit of solace.

I'll let a moderator or admin deal with this report and punish me if they see fit, but ill go ahead and say it here. I don't want any trouble and just want to play the game but you feel the need to have everyone in your discord call and others target harass me whenever i am on. I realize you are upset that my report ended up causing some of you a punishment. But please stop harassing me on the server, I don't want bad blood between others and i just want to play the game like everybody else. That's all i'm gonna say on my end.
epic style

cappie

Strange

cappie

I don't know how that is relevant to your report, and i am not "ganging up on you" nor "berating you" whenever you do something wrong you say "If you have a problem, report me" so I'm doing what you said. Also, I do not control other players, I'm sorry if other players don't make you feel welcome, but that's not my fault.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
The logs you provided in and of itself aren’t enough proof to punish someone for this. If you managed to get a recording of this round that provides context, that’d be optimal, considering the fact that the photos don’t even show whether or not the vote was called on Cowboy or if another vote ended after he left. I’d usually keep a thread like this open if the creator has more evidence to add, but considering the replies to this thread, I’ll just close it, and you can make a different report if you’ve got evidence that provides context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom