Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against cooldude9997, Obama Gaming. (Jailbreak US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
Username: Chrry

Who are you reporting? cooldude9997, Obama Gaming.

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak US

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:593539648, STEAM_0:0:444781518

What is the reason of the report? cooldude9997: Mass Baiting, Mass Freehiting, and Freekill by bodyblocking in mini-game, he was also pushing the reds with the shortstop.
Obama Gaming: MicSpam, he was putting loud noises into his microphone, making it hard to hear anything, in which case they weren't listening to my orders.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Obama have been punished, however for cooldude, I can't tell if he mass baiting or mass freehit which I would like to see demo file if you have one.

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
Obama have been punished, however for cooldude, I can't tell if he mass baiting or mass freehit which I would like to see demo file if you have one.
Done.
At the end of the video you can see him inside the mini-game, a scout tries to hit him and he just blocks him and ends up killing Scout red.

Tick > 100000

Attachments

• demoss2023-07-09_18-54-50.dem
    63.9 MB · Views: 40

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
The demo you attach is jb_chretien_remastered_final, not jb_mlcastle_refurbished_v5 which does not match with the video you post...

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
The demo you attach is jb_chretien_remastered_final, not jb_mlcastle_refurbished_v5 which does not match with the video you post...
Can you record or print it for me to see?
I downloaded the exact demo that I uploaded and it's from mlcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom