Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Cooki, Sr. Waffles (LAJB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

User name: Lox

Who are you reporting? Cooki, Sr. Waffles

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
LAJB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Cooki= [U:1:240311318], Waffles= [U:1:339748141]

What is the reason of the report? Cooki- Freekills at around tick 1000 (I'm not really looking to punish him though, as he did killbind and it was honestly trivial... didn't want you to think I was ignoring him though. Punish if you see fit)

Waffles- Micspams at around tick 1000 (voice changer? bad mic? idk, whatever it is, it aint right)

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• tmpdemo13.dem
    1.8 MB · Views: 109

Cooki

Notably Dangerous
In my defence I killed the player "bob" because he entered the armoury indeed before ff turned on. So, I assumed he was kos like most other freeday lr's. I killbinded just in case if I did break a rule. I recently re-joined the server so I could not record a demo but I understand if the lack of evidence does lead to a team ban.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The player did indeed cross the threshold into armory before he was exploded. Waffles has been punished regardless, thanks for reporting.
@Cooki Please be more careful using splash weapons on blue team in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom