Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Clover, mars, ImZetroxd (Minecraft World Br)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtrompieri

Username: dtrompieri

Who are you reporting? Clover, mars, ImZetroxd

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Minecraft World Br

What is the accused persons's SteamID? (Clover)STEAM_0:0:101231775, (mars)STEAM_0:1:117366972, (ImZetroxd)STEAM_0:0:510570363

What is the reason of the report? I've had a lot of experiences with bad behaviors on trade servers. And I usually will report them if I think it's important. But this time, what I saw was a really odd looking thing.

The players are titled Clover, mars, ImZetroxd.
As soon as I started complaining about their questionable attitudes, they start focusing me at my spawn exit.

And I have decided this way back to not give them attention, to ignore them, and try to have fun; because that's the best way to deal with toxicity.

Then why am I here in the first place?

Because this demo clearly displays persecution, harassment against friendlies, furries, homosexuals and even F2Ps.

I don't think it's fair to have my right to be friendly, (on a server literally meant for that) simply suppressed by a group of selfish tryhards.

I have been playing on this server for almost 2 years for its friendly environment ...and to see it suddenly being taken over by these players, just because someone decided to go one step further, of not just to "play the game the way it supposed to be".

If they wanna play it for the sake of fragging players it's fine, though it's likely to turn the server into a mess and despite the fact that there are better servers meant for that play-style, I won't ever complain about it; as long as you respect the others. But harassing me and my friends because I told them about the truth? It's just BS.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Lemme tell you some of the witnesses:

"Raposa de Pelúcia", who have shown me a Facebook post from Clover on a TF2 related group, stating a false story regarding what happened as a way to blame me.

"Quack(dtrompieri)" who was with me and helped with all the injustice, and he also reported Clover.

"Twiz" who was also there

.The thing that is outrageous about it, is that I have never seen nobody act like this on a community trade server meant for silly fun. And I mean EVER. I used to often pay a short visit to the server, but I stopped because most of the times I joined, they were already there. I don't want to deal with this stuff anymore. It's not worth my time.

These types of trade servers have a legacy of introducing a younger player-base to the game, of bringing friends to hangout online and that's why it's expected to have a loose vibe.

But...they don't care about that. And those 4 people are ruining the peace on the server.

I know that bringing this stuff up is kinda lame, and I know that managing bans are boring, but let's be honest: doing the right thing is boring anyways.

Best regards, Francix.

Attachments

• imagem_2021-02-05_180728.png
    imagem_2021-02-05_180728.png
    660.2 KB · Views: 103
  • imagem_2021-02-05_180749.png
    imagem_2021-02-05_180749.png
    647.8 KB · Views: 93
  • imagem_2021-02-05_180803.png
    imagem_2021-02-05_180803.png
    811.1 KB · Views: 87
  • imagem_2021-02-05_180812.png
    imagem_2021-02-05_180812.png
    844.1 KB · Views: 92
  • imagem_2021-02-05_180915.png
    imagem_2021-02-05_180915.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Op.dem
    6.5 MB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom