Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Classy Plant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Who are you Reporting?
Classy Plant

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:181507801

What is the report reason?
Donor abuse

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 12_28_2017 2_30_12 PM.png
    Team Fortress 2 12_28_2017 2_30_12 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
D

Deleted member 2049

Screenshot doesnt provide enough context. Demos or videos reveal more than a screenshot

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Screenshot doesnt provide enough context. Demos or videos reveal more than a screenshot
They do give more content but it is clear classy is trying to slay himself and he does using donor powers which is of course donor abuse, I asked noodle ball as well.

EDIT:Joke or not it is against the rules.

Last edited:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Using donor commands on yourself is abusing them just so you guys know. (Not gunna be the one to resolve this though)

D

Deleted member 2049

oof didnt see that he did it on himself, carry on

Classy Plant

I donated again, I have also gotten more experience and fully read the rules, I did not see that making a vote against yourself was donor abuse, I saw a different donor do it a while back and thought it was not against any rules, and have still not found any rules saying it is donor abuse, but I will not do it again now that it has brought to my attention, sorry for anything I have done in the past, but I have learned my lesson and will try to be a responsible donor from now on.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
@Benedevil could you please read the donor removal thread in the lounge that's been up. Situations like this shouldn't still be happening especially with repeat offenders.

Report will be archived as additional evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom