Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Chocoment and 17 ((Sg) Vs Saxton Hale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
Username: Supreme Leader(3)

Who are you reporting? Chocoment and 17

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
(Sg) Vs Saxton Hale

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Chocoment : STEAM_0:0:77110808 17 : STEAM_0:0:140632492

What is the reason of the report? Friendly at tick 47000

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• sgskyhigh2239.dem
    10 MB · Views: 140

c17

it wasnt friendly, i was waiting for him to jump in so i have better chance of hitting with huntsman, then i try to jump down then climb up with bushwacka but hit wrong weapon key

Kami

Strange

rage

Hello, I'm chocoment, previously/also known as Kami. I have a few concerns regarding your report and also as a defendant:

1. You clearly saw that I was dodging his incoming arrow, so it took a while before I started coming towards him. But in the end he killed himself trying to jump but he fell to his death and won the round.

2. I always either win by killing everyone or lose to them, no matter if they are friendly or not. In the end, I killed them all as the hale or die whilst trying to kill everyone.

3. Isn't it too early to file a report? A minute or two hasn't even passed yet while trying to kill him (17).

4. If I were a friendly, I wouldn't have killed him and would kill myself rather.

Please analyze the situation more and carefully before filing a report instantly. Thank you!

Last edited:

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
it wasnt friendly, i was waiting for him to jump in so i have better chance of hitting with huntsman, then i try to jump down then climb up with bushwacka but hit wrong weapon key
The hale was standing right in front of you for 20 seconds and during that 20 seconds you never shot a arrow once, that's considered friendly.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
Hello, I'm chocoment, previously/also known as Kami. I have a few concerns regarding your report and also as a defendant:

1. You clearly saw that I was dodging his incoming arrow, so it took a while before I started coming towards him. But in the end he killed himself trying to jump but he fell to his death and won the round.

2. I always either win by killing everyone or lose to them, no matter if they are friendly or not. In the end, I killed them all as the hale or die whilst trying to kill everyone.

3. Isn't it too early to file a report? A minute or two hasn't even passed yet while trying to kill him (17).

4. If I were a friendly, I wouldn't have killed him and would kill myself rather.

Please analyze the situation more and carefully before filing a report instantly. Thank you!
You had 9500hp and there's only him left I don't think dodging his arrows is a vaild reason on why it took you so long just to kill him, as long as the red isn't actively fighting the hale and if the hale is moving a and d just to "dodge" his arrows and looking at him for 20 seconds is consider friendly imo.

Kami

Strange

rage

You had 9500hp and there's only him left I don't think dodging his arrows is a vaild reason on why it took you so long just to kill him, as long as the red isn't actively fighting the hale and if the hale is moving a and d just to "dodge" his arrows and looking at him for 20 seconds is consider friendly imo.
Okay, 20 or more seconds have passed, but I did won the round by trying to chase and kill him but he fell to his death. Being friendly means you have no intentions whatsoever to damage him nor kill him at the slightest, so technically not being friendly because I did kill everyone except him at that time.

c17

The hale was standing right in front of you for 20 seconds and during that 20 seconds you never shot a arrow once, that's considered friendly.
during the 20s you can see i charged my huntsman repeatedly finding the time where he would move predictably, not standing and letting him do whatever

Kami

Strange

rage

After you chased him, you left about 2 meters gap of him and use a and d trying to "dodge" his arrows for 20 seconds.
Actually that's wrong, you got it all mixed up. I was at a distant range trying to "a" and "d" so I could reach him without getting hit by an arrow then after that is where he walked away and chased him to the train, leading to his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom