Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Chiken (some chinese shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Who are you Reporting?
Chiken (some chinese shit)

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_1:0:179335261

What is the report reason?
Killing during a repeat. It could be argued that he thought the warden wouldn't give a repeat but I think that he shouldn't make such fast decisions considering he should've seen my miss spelled repeat popping up in the chat.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• 2018-03-18_14-49-13.dem
    13 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:

buud

Sufficiently Lethal

^_^

you can't limit voice commands anyways so even if no repeat its freekill
also he went in the cell which is baiting he has a ranged weapon for sure

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I'll team ban chicken for 2 hours as it is his first teamban and he is usually a good boy and may not have seen chat as often happens, we are going to be updating the rules based around the voice commands and as it stands they cant be restricted. the current rules say be afk frozen during a repeat which applies when you've asked for one and during and as voice commands count as afk frozen he was deemed to be, while it does look like vick did this on purpose to catch someone out by saying repeat then immediately using a voice command the medic (chicken) did go in the cell and freekill as maybe vick really didn't hear it. either way a repeat was requested and you didnt get one. and died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom