Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Cheesy (BlackWonder LA | JailBreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wild pootis

Strange
Username: a wild pootis

Who are you reporting? Cheesy

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
BlackWonder LA | JailBreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:75831836

What is the reason of the report? illegal day

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• donoer.dem
    5.7 MB · Views: 197

a wild pootis

Strange
٠○•۩۞۩[̲̅Ŋ̲̅σ̲̅σ̲̅Ь̲̲̅̅۰̲̅đ̲̲̅̅σ̲̅ώ̲̅ŋ̲̲̲̅̅̅]۩۞۩•○٠.

Cheesy

Strange

Cheesy

context: the reds weren't taking the server seriously so after about 15-25 mins blues stopped taking it seriously too, everybody messed around awhile until everyone was doing the conga so eventually I just replaced every bombrush order with "conga to ___" soon after a guy died outside medic and then the other blue made a joke that if we did the conga around where he died he would come back to life so I said "all reds conga around ___'s body" so we did and then I killbinded. Awhile later another blue made it "last day conga day" but that was not me. I made a joke that since mean pootis wasn't doing the conga we should kill him and that was all it was, a joke, but then another blue actually killed him but that was not me. I never made up any days, I never freekilled and as far as I know I didn't break any rules unless you count 'bomb rush to ___' as breaking a rule but I can't find any rules against it, if there is feel free to notify me.

ANotSoRoyalGuardian

Unremarkable
I can understand if I get tbanned, but I implied that last day conga day was last day warday. I did say things like guards can expand and I made blus go to a certain area of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom