Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Chanka

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

User name: Aegeus Dusk

Who are you reporting? Chanka

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:175915027

What is the reason of the report? Freekill (Baiting because I can hit him from a minigame)

Any other proof you have

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

I summon you @Wanka to confirm what I said 4 seconds after the video ended was true that Dusk decided to edit out. I said and I quote myself quoting you ''You had to jump to hit me, so that means you forcebaited.''.

D

Deleted member 2049

I summon you @Wanka to confirm what I said 4 seconds after the video ended was true that Dusk decided to edit out. I said and I quote myself quoting you ''You had to jump to hit me, so that means you forcebaited.''.
1. Thats the point I recorded to
2. If you can hit someone from a minigame, then it's baiting. As said by many many admins and players

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

2. If you can hit someone from a minigame, then it's baiting. As said by many many admins and players

And as said by Wanka, you jumping to hit a blue counts as forcebaiting. I very clearly remember spectating him while he was standing on top of it, he was playing as a heavy with a pan (put in those details because why not). Think it was pocket that jumped and hit him and he ended up killing him and said ''No you had to jump to hit me so that counts as a forcebait'' or something similiar.
I simply decided to remember that to use to get a cheap kill or two. Amazingly enough you were the first to actually jump and hit me like that.

D

Deleted member 2049

Then if what you really say is true, admins shouldn't feed false information or even punish players for this. Either way, I still stand with my point

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Also a lot of them said it's force baiting if you jump to hit them

I know very well that Wanka doesn't make mistakes like that, neither does Mark. If either of them says something like that I trust their word because so far they were never wrong.

Last edited:

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Then if what you really say is true, admins shouldn't feed false information or even punish players for this. Either way, I still stand with my point

As said by a certain individual, the rules are like Chinese whispers...

D

Deleted member 2049

I know very well that Wanka doesn't make mistakes like that, neither does Mark. If either of them says something like that I trust their word because so far they were never wrong. wrong.
Oh trust me, I've seen both of them make mistakes before. Not like it isn't normal or anything, but most of the time it is rather controversial or just odd.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Oh trust me, I've seen both of them make mistakes before. Not like it isn't normal or anything, but most of the time it is rather controversial or just odd.

I'm saying it from personal expirience. I've never seen them or heard them saying something that isn't right. Fact is I took what Wanka said months ago and applied it in this case. If you hate me for taking the word of an admin then fine, hate me for being a tyrant as a blue. But if you think I freekilled you because I don't like you (which isn't true, I planned to make some kind of an apology letter or some shit) or because I felt like it then you're wrong. I don't do freekills just because I'm salty of something, if I'm salty I will kill you in-game or I will report you if I get a good excuse for it.

D

Deleted member 2049

I'm saying it from personal expirience. I've never seen them or heard them saying something that isn't right. Fact is I took what Wanka said months ago and applied it in this case. If you hate me for taking the word of an admin then fine, hate me for being a tyrant as a blue. But if you think I freekilled you because I don't like you (which isn't true, I planned to make some kind of an apology letter or some shit) or because I felt like it then you're wrong. I don't do freekills just because I'm salty of something, if I'm salty I will kill you in-game or I will report you if I get a good excuse for it.
I think we are both just using words and actions from an admin at this point, best to have them argue about it until they decide to actually do something about it that everyone can agree on

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

I think we are both just using words and actions from an admin at this point, best to have them argue about it until they decide to actually do something about it that everyone can agree on

Yeah I'm done with my fair shair of arguing. Fact is we both used words and actions that were preformed by admins so we're both in a way correct. But it's not our fault the rules have loop holes like this one. To you I say sorry for using a crappy excuse, no hard feelings? And to the staff I say fix this by making a rule that is commonly accepted by all staff and players.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

P.S. I'm so going to be pissed if Wanka uses the ''I don't remember saying and doing that'' excuse...

D

Deleted member 2049

P.S. I'm so going to be pissed if Wanka uses the ''I don't remember saying and doing that'' excuse...
same, except I'm gonna be pissed off for admins punishing people for killing others for that and saying they didn't l o l

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Since I want to catch this before Will memes it, if you can be hit from the game you’re baiting. Remember, baiting overrides all other orders because it is a right given to reds. You can’t claim forcebaiting to defend yourself from being hit.

Go read the rule very carefully if you want clarification, because it’s going to stay that way and no we aren’t changing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom