Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Catfish (Highertower 1000x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you reporting? Catfish

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Highertower 1000x

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 76561198822027916

What is the reason of the report? Player was intentionally trying to crash/lag server and crash/lag people's games for their own enjoyment

Any other proof you have youtube proof of said player: youtube link (skip to 4:00 and keep watching if you're lazy)

yeah this guy alongside like 3-4 other people were in vc and intentionally placing sticky jumper stickies in the same spot solely to crash the server/people's games. crashed half the server at one point, with a large amount of people trying to call admins and report these idiots with commands.

THIS SPECIFIC RECORDING is about an hour past that happening, where everyone else had been kicked/left and stayed off, and this guy tried to be sneaky and did the same thing in less obvious spots (now that a good amount of time had passed and he thought nobody would know what was happening).

i only decided to record *at all* bc it was so long after the initial temp kicks and i noticed he was unironically doing it again (so basically, just picture the most exaggerated sigh of "no way is he still doing this lmao" as i hit the record button)

i literally could give 2 fucks about the server (it's fun but, no offense, it's just a random tf2 server to me), and trolls will do their things, but there is a massive difference between trolling/goofing around/fucking with people vs intentionally trying to crash/lag servers/games. it obviously isn't a ddos, but it should be treated with the same respect in that it is intentional. the fact that this person had said multiple times in chat that they were doing it "because they were bored" and "for fun" makes that even worse and more psychotic. permaban this moron (and also ideally the other demos from an hour prior who were reported by players as they were only temp kicked i believe).

also i type fast and know how to record already, so don't think i actually put effort/care about this (because i don't), but again, really cringe behavior. if i were to get enjoyment out of anything, it would be swift justice for a loser that gets enjoyment out of others' pain. and again, i know the video doesn't particularly look like much in itself, but again it was genuinely causing a ton of people on the server issues (luckily i have a new-ish PC that can handle heavy tf2 server loads).

also ignore the passive-aggressive nature that i had towards that guy at the end, i mean he literally joined after everything happened and then was saying he'd help try to crash the server sooooooooo

hope you guys do the right thing, and have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom