Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against buzz (US jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
Username: Peppa pig

Who are you reporting? buzz

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
US jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:916765587]

What is the reason of the report? Do not be offensive to other users

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have So I usually don't ever make reports at least for stuff that happens to me but I was asked by nyla to do this since he continued after being asked to stop a good amount of times, Because I told her to tell him she would report him if he didn't stop I thought that was it but I check recent messages of the whole game for reasons, and he said the 2 messages that aren't in a group and she wasn't even on, idk what convo went down idrc but it shows he's gonna keeping harassing people If he just stopped at the previous messages I wouldn't even care but he wouldn't learn

Attachments

• report1.jpg
    report1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 42
  • report2.jpg
    report2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 43
  • report3.jpg
    report3.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 37
  • report4.jpg
    report4.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 51

Buzz

I told her i was gonna stop and i did. im no longer toxic to her. im gonna apologize and wont do this again

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
You said you were gonna stop 2 days ago, and yet here we stand with more messeges 2 days after. I was in call with a couple of jb players and I was the one who told her to say she would report you if you continued and you said ok. However you say your not toxic to her but when shes not on the server your shit talking her? Only under threat of punishment will you stop so here we are. Idrc that I have to look like a white knight but if a friend asks me for help im gonna help

Buzz

You said you were gonna stop 2 days ago, and yet here we stand with more messeges 2 days after. I was in call with a couple of jb players and I was the one who told her to say she would report you if you continued and you said ok. However you say your not toxic to her but when shes not on the server your shit talking her? Only under threat of punishment will you stop so here we are. Idrc that I have to look like a white knight but if a friend asks me for help im gonna help
Yeah i realized i was wrong and i didnt mean anything i said, ik i deserve to be Gagged

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Player will be gagged,
buzz next time don't be very toxic or harass people online be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom