Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Both Niggabackup and $ u i c i d e

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkhuynh

Unremarkable
Who are you Reporting?
Both Niggabackup and $ u i c i d e

What is the accused persons SteamID?
I only got $ u i c i d e's steam id which is [U:1:384919800]

What rules has the reported player broken?
Both were cheating. If you check the demo its pretty obvious.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• hax.dem
    15.5 MB · Views: 238
D

Deleted member 2049

Who are you Reporting?
Both Niggabackup and $ u i c i d e

What is the accused persons SteamID?
I was unable to get the steamIDs, but was able to get a demo if that helps...

What rules has the reported player broken?
Both were cheating. If you check the demo its pretty obvious.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
You wouldnt happen to have typed status in console during the demo? It would help knowing their steam ids because if there is no id present the admins cant ban them

D

Deleted member 2049

I know that it does that, it just doesn't give back anything.
thats odd, it could be a glitch. Try to find recent players and get their steam id so the admins can ban them or so

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

@linkhuynh If you can check your 'Recently played with' list or if you can get Backup's steamid, then that would be nice.

So far, since I couldn't find him myself, I can only punish $ u i c i d e, which will receive a perm ban.

Thanks for your report, I will have this thread on pending until you can confirm if you have the other player's steamid.

linkhuynh

Unremarkable
@linkhuynh If you can check your 'Recently played with' list or if you can get Backup's steamid, then that would be nice.

So far, since I couldn't find him myself, I can only punish $ u i c i d e, which will receive a perm ban.

Thanks for your report, I will have this thread on pending until you can confirm if you have the other player's steamid.
I was unable to get backup's SteamID as his steam profile was probably private. I will post another report if I manage to see him again.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I was unable to get backup's SteamID as his steam profile was probably private. I will post another report if I manage to see him again.
Well, dont report him if you dont got his steam id which is very important for admins to ban them. Reporting a player without steam id or typing status in steam is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom