Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Bot a killjoy (trade minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big phat asian

Username: Big phat asian

Who are you reporting? Bot a killjoy

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
trade minecraft

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/CringeyBtw/

What is the reason of the report? Man tried to shark a strange festivized calavera canvas rocket launcher with spec ks kit for 40 ref. He says that festivizers, spec ks, and skin decreases the value of something. the spec ks kit and the festiviser alone is worth 4 keys

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• Screenshot (466).png
    Screenshot (466).png
    706.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot (467).png
    Screenshot (467).png
    724.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot (469).png
    Screenshot (469).png
    670.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot (468).png
    Screenshot (468).png
    671.8 KB · Views: 131

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Festivizers really dont add much value to the item, furthermore, the pricing on the rocket launcher depends on the wear the item is. Please provide a screenshot of the item description, wear and all, on this report, because I couldn't find it in your inventory.

Edit: Don't add, I found the item in question.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Furthermore, just because the kit and festivizer is worth 5 keys total, doesn't make the item worth 5 keys automatically. Those tools are in their pure state and aren't applied to anything, which increases their value. When added to an item, the price varies. He is right with the festivizer, and the condition of your warpaint was field-tested. My only assumption can be that he was buying quicksells seeing how he always is advertising that he's buying discounted items. In all fairness the rocket launcher is maybe worth between 1-2 keys.

Last edited:

a killjoy

Scarcely Lethal
As chig said, you basically tried to shark me to buy your heavily overpriced item. The Strange Specialized Killstreak Rocket Launcher isn't worth more than 2.50 keys. And thats not considering the fact that there is a skin on it. Sure, because its festivized that will add at the most 5 ref. BUT because there is a skin on it(plus the fact the skin wasn't FN) it isn't worth the price it says on backpack.tf.

You should know this if you have been trading for a year and a half (which you said in-game). I will admit that i probably went too low on the item, but that does not excuse you for:

1. Spreading false lies about me sharking(which i have evidence of)

2. being overly toxic about it

3. Majorly wasting my time in-game and on fourms.

4. Trying to shark me to buy your overly priced item

Also, as if this isn't embarrassing enough for you, you are supposed to put in my SteamID, not my profile link.

Attachments

• 20201025145037_1.jpg
    20201025145037_1.jpg
    684.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 20201025145051_1.jpg
    20201025145051_1.jpg
    689.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 20201025145013_1.jpg
    20201025145013_1.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 113

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Shown above, you began to show signs of toxic behavior. The best solution would have just been to move on and not trade with him anymore, which I'm recommending. A Killjoy is a well known member of our trade server and offers fair pricing even for buying discounts, he is also known to keep his word during spy dueling bets or heavyboxing. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom