Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Bluey

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuckinWot

Unremarkable
Who are you reporting?: Bluey

What is this accused person's SteamID?:
STEAM_1:0:48895869

What rules has the reported player broken?: Doner abuse. The round before I gave lr but with a few seconds left I had to regive. I eventually gave it to him but a blue freekilled him. Next round Bluey tried to teamban me for it. As you can see in the chat bluey always freekills and doner abuses.

Proof:

NootFloot

Unremarkable

kred

He had also tried to voteslay me twice. I am the guy named R7 | Banjo. it happends yesterday. I have also asked violex if in the rules you need a clear mic and we can't even understand him.

Owlfy

Mildly Menacing

Yflwo

As far as i know, bluey is also jailbrecher, its just some bit of information

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

This entire thread is not needed, at all.
Your report will be resolved soon enough but contributing absolutely nothing and insulting an Admin does nothing beneficial to your case.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
soooo ur defending bluey?
In a matter of speaking, yes. Bluey's actions will be reviewed by a staff member, and they will determine whether or not a punishment is necessary. Until that time, hes as innocent as you are (prob more so, given your toxicity on these reports).

Also please don't post nonsense on a report. If you have any accusations, plz bring proof. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom