Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against bluey (Blackwonder AUS | Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NootFloot

Unremarkable

kred

Knowingly filing reports without evidence is not a way to resolve a concern. It will be treated as spam.
User name: TrickyAussie

Who are you reporting? bluey

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Blackwonder AUS | Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/rlsns/

What is the reason of the report? Donor abuse, Freekill, Bad mic

Any other proof you have He had tried to voteslay me twice (both failed) and then later on freekills a freeday and 2 people who asked a repeat and he did not give a repeat. Denied to slay himself after that. I also asked violex if theres a rule where you need a clean and clear mic (which he does not) we barely understand him.

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

There’s literally no evidence provided, how do you expect them to handle the report without it

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
User name: TrickyAussie

Who are you reporting? bluey

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Blackwonder AUS | Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/rlsns/

What is the reason of the report? Donor abuse, Freekill, Bad mic

Any other proof you have He had tried to voteslay me twice (both failed) and then later on freekills a freeday and 2 people who asked a repeat and he did not give a repeat. Denied to slay himself after that. I also asked violex if theres a rule where you need a clean and clear mic (which he does not) we barely understand him.
If you can not provide any proof whatsoever of any of these accusations, I will close this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom