Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Band Runner (X1000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you reporting? Band Runner

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
X1000

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 19325

What is the reason of the report? This is an open hacker, as it says on their profile.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have They had 100k health, which is impossible on soldier and they were playing on the server for four hours. We desperately tried to kill them but only managed to do so a few times in those hours. Please don't let this scum come back.

Attachments

• band runner.png
    band runner.png
    497.9 KB · Views: 46

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
So, a single screenshot of "admission of guilt" on a profile isn't nearly enough evidence to take action on cheating. If you have other proof, you'll need to attach it.

Beyond that, I'll address the other accusations. It's more than possible to get that much health on Soldier, utilizing Gunboats and any damage-dealing rocket launcher. There are other ways, as well, but that's the most popular. I myself have gotten a large killstreak utilizing the Direct Hit with the Gunboats. x1000 is a gamemode with a ton of different ways to gain absurd amounts of health or resistances on just about any class, barring Pyro or Medic. Soldier is one of the most powerful classes, and easy to obtain the max of something akin to 209k health in a short time.

Also, the proper ID for the reported user is STEAM_0:1:219097416 or [U:1:438194833].

Please attach proper evidence, or your report will be marked invalid for lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 13)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom