Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against AY| intelektual (Jail Break BR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muel

Strange

muel

User name: muel

Who are you reporting? AY| intelektual

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
JailBreak BR

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/intelektualidade

What is the reason of the report? Bad mic >tick 3900
Tried to freekill, in this case he said afk/afm on the MARKERS, the marker was gone, so... > tick 9600
Didn't repeat and then free kill > tick 13000

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• report.dem
    6.7 MB · Views: 109

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

I can hear him talking so the mic wasn't that bad, and just because the maker is ''gone'' doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want.

As intelektual said before, AFK FREEZE when asking for repeat. So if you don't have any other proof against him, i'll close this report.

Last edited:

intelektual

Scarcely Lethal

項羽

i asked for a repeat, it passed like 10 seconds and you didnt said anything dude :3
You still moved so, it was a valid kill, thanks.
I'm gonna stop anwsering this report because you just said that you moved while you requested for a repeat and got killed ?

muel

Strange

muel

I can hear him talking so the mic wasent that bad, and just because the maker is ''gone'' dosent mean that you can do whatever you want.

As intelektual said before, AFK FREEZE when asking for repeat. So if you don't have any other proof against him, i'll close this report.
ok then, i would like an other moderator to see this, not you, but ok, close it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom