Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Astolfo-kun and JimRM (Jailbreak SG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanefox

Notably Dangerous

Zanefox

User name: Zanefox

Who are you reporting? Astolfo-kun and JimRM

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak SG

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Astolfo: [U:1:1058332086] | JimRM: [U:1:876880127]

What is the reason of the report? Participating in illegal warday therefore MFK: tick 11000

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Ok so according to this definition:
wardaydef.PNG

But clearly Diner on this map is held off by a tiny choke
diner.PNG

At around tick 14000 the Warden said BLUs may hunt at 7:30 but at around tick 16000 he changes it to 8:00

I'd also like to add that the player JimRM is known and has been previously reported for MFK's, illegal ff, and no warns (So I would like you to take this in consideration).

Attachments

• rec2020-02-29_14-40-32.dem
    11.2 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Aleorix

Unremarkable
As far as I know, Jim (the admin) said you can turn on ff without/with warnings in this post.
"Warden just needs to give ample warning. They can do a countdown but it's not necessary."

Zanefox

Notably Dangerous

Zanefox

Ok seriously none of you have read the report except Gibus, I didn't report anybody for illegal FF. This report isnt even about that. Stop assuming things and actually read next time. Thank you and have a nice day!

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
As far as I know, Jim (the admin) said you can turn on ff without/with warnings in this post.
"Warden just needs to give ample warning. They can do a countdown but it's not necessary."
You misread the sentence, Jim meant that account down was not necessary. You still have to give warning before hand.
also, same goes to you, don't comment here unless you have something constructive to add to the report.
Thank you.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
That Diner is reasonable. If that Diner was banned so would any room with a single entrance. A tiny choke refers more to teleport, or something like a narrow hallway where one team can just splash the other without being in any danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom