Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Arkasha | Blw.tf (Super Zombie Fortress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocusTF

Username: oWn|Locus|SFM✠

Who are you reporting?: Arkasha | Blw.tf

What is this accused person's SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:206143

What server game mode is the report concerned with? Super Zombie Fortress (172.20.0.3:27010)

What rules has the reported player broken?:
"No hacking/cheating"; (Potentially) "Do not be offensive to other users".

Proof: See attachments. The first .dem file should be enough proof, but in any case, I've decided to record more. It also has to be noted that Arkasha had a consistent ping of 105 in the server.
In case the attachment doesn't work for any reason, you may download the .dem files through this google drive folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qT-hyze_hwyz0tEqAS_4JreBZTVRML6T?usp=sharing

[ATTACHMENT INFO: all .dem files, except for "noncheatref.dem", contain direct proof of the user's rule-breaking behavior; noncheatref.dem is a recording of other top scoring players in the match with similar ping, which can be used as a reference to better evaluate the behavior of the cheater]

Attachments

• arkasha001.dem
    33.4 MB · Views: 57
  • arkasha001_2.dem
    3.2 MB · Views: 46
  • arkasha002.dem
    17.5 MB · Views: 46
  • arkasha003.dem
    12.6 MB · Views: 45
  • noncheatref.dem
    4.2 MB · Views: 49

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Proof: See attachments. The first .dem file should be enough proof, but in any case, I've decided to record more. It also has to be noted that Arkasha had a consistent ping of 105 in the server.
Having 105 ping is just a server region issue.
[ATTACHMENT INFO: all .dem files, except for "noncheatref.dem", contain direct proof of the user's rule-breaking behavior; noncheatref.dem is a recording of other top scoring players in the match with similar ping, which can be used as a reference to better evaluate the behavior of the cheater]
I do not see any bad behaviour against anyone on these demos, but If you do not like !sound voice lines, you can simple disable them.

I'll leave footage of the player's view of first attached demo.

Attachments

• scoutsolo.dem
    16.7 MB · Views: 44

LocusTF

"real name: Bigunit"
apparently that wasn't an odd coincidence

Attachments

• sbp4xVBV_400x400.jpg
    sbp4xVBV_400x400.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 46

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Thank you for the report, we found no apparent evidence of cheating and the rest of the matter should now be resolved internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom