Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Aragon, Panini, Oscar reich.tf, Crasher (Blackwonder Jailbreak AUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak

Gore-Spattered
User name: Herzog Widukind

Who are you reporting? Aragon, Panini, Oscar reich.tf, Crasher

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Blackwonder Jailbreak AUS

What is the accused persons's SteamID? In order: STEAM_0:0:61510067 , STEAM_0:1:565405097 , STEAM_0:0:85045376 , STEAM_0:0:60352437

What is the reason of the report? For Aragon it's freekill and possible LR denial (refused my LR but gave it again and accepted it this time), for Panini it's micspam, collision spam and he's probably an Oceanman alt. For Oscar reich.tf he was speaking German in VC, and for Crasher he was being racist.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have For Crasher I have his chat logs: https://tfstats.tf/player/97323

Attachments

• rulebreakers.dem
    3.8 MB · Views: 183
  • rulebreakerstwo.dem
    9.7 MB · Views: 130

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hey,

with crashers report he said "niggas" only 2 times and it wasn't in a way that was discriminating a race, so that's not racist.
Aragon has been teambanned for freekill.
Panini will be teambanned for no mic and muted for soundboard spam.
Not once i heard Oscar speak any Russian, so if you have a demo please post it otherwise ill close the report.

PS, please next time provide ticks for each rule broken, as i had to painfully sit through each demo start to finish only to find not all the broken rules you listed was in the demo...
Thanks for the report!

Oak

Gore-Spattered
Hey, at tick 12400 and the start of demo "rulebreakers" Oscar can be seen speaking German, I am not sure if it didn't come up for you but it does for me. Also with Crasher's chat logs I found this committed on the same server.
1.png

Oak

Gore-Spattered
^ He also hasn't been punished for that even though it was 12 days ago. Still valid up to a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom