Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Angeus Musk

• Thread starter Deleted member 3276
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keberos

Mildly Menacing
Straight from the rules.
You let them out of the cells, told them to go into a marker, then packed them all into one cell (which pretty much is how you start meatgrinder and NOT cellwars), said "We're gonna do cellwars" and instantly enabled ff, despite there being 6 blu's.

Telling someone not to use mic is like telling someone not to type in chat. You can't restrict that! This falls under my favorite rule:

Not to mention, the voteslay on Goober was donir abuse, but it seems you completely missed that
First off, telling people not to talk over mic is not the equivalent to telling people not to use chat. And on top of that, you did not provide a section of the rules which sets forth that provision. Additionally, there is, as I said before, no rule against taking low concentrations of reds in cells and then putting them back into cells with higher concentrations. And on top of that, the common sense rule could also apply to your stretch of the imagination that what I did in order to make cell wars happen. And if that was not enough, I didn't tell them which cells to enter with the exception of the spy for which I was not going to leave him invulerable.

Melectrome

Legendary
First off, telling people not to talk over mic is not the equivalent to telling people not to use chat. And on top of that, you did not provide a section of the rules which sets forth that provision. Additionally, there is, as I said before, no rule against taking low concentrations of reds in cells and then putting them back into cells with higher concentrations. And on top of that, the common sense rule could also apply to your stretch of the imagination that what I did in order to make cell wars happen. And if that was not enough, I didn't tell them which cells to enter with the exception of the spy for which I was not going to leave him invulerable.
Read my post again. I quoted from the rules how cellwars work, how meatgrinder works, and how you fucked up by doing meatgrinder instead of cellwars which you couldn't do anyways because there were 6 BLU's alive.

Melectrome

Legendary
If something is not in the rules, it doesn't always mean it's allowed. This applies to literally every community/place in the world. Is freekilling allowed? No. Is it in the rules? No. Use common sense.
"If you as a warden can forbid it, I as an admin can allow it"

EDIT: And you missed my comment about Goober's clip again...

Last edited:

Keberos

Mildly Menacing
Read my post again. I quoted from the rules how cellwars work, how meatgrinder works, and how you fucked up by doing meatgrinder instead of cellwars which you couldn't do anyways because there were 6 BLU's alive.
But the rules fail to make a clear difference between the two games if it is preformed in the cells. In fact, it doesn't say that it is not cell wars if the warden chooses cell wars. Additionally, where's the no telling people not to use chat rule you were talking about.

D

Deleted member 3276

Man how has this report not been closed yet xD

Melectrome

Legendary
But the rules fail to make a clear difference between the two games if it is preformed in the cells. In fact, it doesn't say that it is not cell wars if the warden chooses cell wars. Additionally, where's the no telling people not to use chat rule you were talking about.
I won't repeat myself anymore, read up everything I've said to this point and don't act stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom