Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Angeus Musk

• Thread starter Deleted member 3276
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3276

Who are you Reporting?
Aegeus Musk

What is the accused persons SteamID?
[U:1:102850173]

What is the report reason?
Tick - 8628 meat grinder as first game ends at Tick 10026

Tick - 25831 Donor abuse

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3276

Demo wouldn't upload in the post itself

Attachments

• 885_2.dem
    16.8 MB · Views: 209

Goober___

Wicked Nasty
1:28:40 went warden for my third time in a row and he slays me a bit afterwards when i wasnt warden hogging. Not done processing yet but will be soon.

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
Just finished watching the Demo. Cellwars at 8200 was definitely a meatgrinder, not a real cellwars. Thus its not allowed.
For the Donor abuse, it was abuse. Talking on mic with "All reds of mic" (if it even is allowed) just makes you KOS.

Would be a definite Accepted for me.

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
plastic-police-badges-b1-preprint.jpg

Keberos

Mildly Menacing
Just finished watching the Demo. Cellwars at 8200 was definitely a meatgrinder, not a real cellwars. Thus its not allowed.
For the Donor abuse, it was abuse. Talking on mic with "All reds of mic" (if it even is allowed) just makes you KOS.

Would be a definite Accepted for me.

I had told him to stop arguing with me and not to talk over warden. He tried being a smart ass and attempted to mock me after a few warnign to not talk over warden, so I vote muted him.
With regards to the cellwars, there was no possibility of having them do it well due to the fact that they almost all spawned individually. Therefore I said for them to go into cells, I did not tell them which ones to go into though, with the exception of a single spy for he would unfairly be left alone.

1:28:40 went warden for my third time in a row and he slays me a bit afterwards when i wasnt warden hogging. Not done processing yet but will be soon.

The concensus on the server was that you were on your 4th time. So, I vote slayed you to stay in accordance of the rules. That and most people were vote firing you, which was part of my basis of why I vote slayed you.

Last edited:

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
I had told him to stop arguing with me and not to talk over warden. He tried being a smart ass and attempted to mock me after a few warnign to not talk over warden, so I vote muted him.
With regards to the cellwars, there was no possibility of having them do it well due to the fact that they almost all spawned individually. Therefore I said for them to go into cells, I did not tell them which ones to go into though, with the exception of a single spy for he would unfairly be left alone.

The concensus on the server was that you were on your 4th time. So, I vote slayed you to stay in accordance of the rules. That and most people were vote firing you, which was part of my basis of why I vote slayed you.

Lets just hear what the Admins think is best.

Melectrome

Legendary
Alright.
I'll go one by one.

Firstly, this demo linked by @Herald11
Demo wouldn't upload in the post itself
Here's a video preview of the ticks Herald11 listed if you can't view the demo.
pa6DINEdRBOE7C_kb0vK3Q.png

You gave the command "All reds off mic", which is not a valid command. Then you proceeded to votemute Herald11 because he said "Hey, I'm on mic, are you gonna kill me?", he wasn't even overtalking, so that's donor abuse.

Secondly, this clip by @Goober___
If you watch a bit back and you know how to count, you can see that Goober force-wardened only 3 times, which is still okay as seen in the rules:
yfcJTP6iSkSRc5Va8IsNiw.png

So all in all, you DID donor abuse.
I'm gonna leave this thread open for a little while if admins want to add anything else.

Keberos

Mildly Menacing
Alright.
I'll go one by one.

Firstly, this demo linked by @Herald11

Here's a video preview of the ticks Herald11 listed if you can't view the demo.
pa6DINEdRBOE7C_kb0vK3Q.png

You gave the command "All reds off mic", which is not a valid command. Then you proceeded to votemute Herald11 because he said "Hey, I'm on mic, are you gonna kill me?", he wasn't even overtalking, so that's donor abuse.

Secondly, this clip by @Goober___

If you watch a bit back and you know how to count, you can see that Goober force-wardened only 3 times, which is still okay as seen in the rules:
yfcJTP6iSkSRc5Va8IsNiw.png

So all in all, you DID donor abuse.
I'm gonna leave this thread open for a little while if admins want to add anything else.
The video submitted by herald was cut from a fragment of the round. If he was to submit the entirety of the round then the perception would be different. Our argument was continuous for more than 3 minutes, which is beyond the length of the video.

D

Deleted member 3276

The video submitted by herald was cut from a fragment of the round. If he was to submit the entirety of the round then the perception would be different. Our argument was continuous for more than 3 minutes, which is beyond the length of the
The video submitted by herald was cut from a fragment of the round. If he was to submit the entirety of the round then the perception would be different. Our argument was continuous for more than 3 minutes, which is beyond the length of the video.
If you would like to see the full video download the demo

Melectrome

Legendary
Alright, I just started reviewing the entire demo to check if this statement is true, and I got to the point when you tell all the reds to go to the yellow line and afk freeze, then you asked them to follow your markers, and then you basically told them to go to a single cell, amd you enabled ff right after saying "okay we're gonna do cellwars".That's another rulebreak. Cool.

This is something I overlooked earlier because I didn't get the context of the cellwars in the tick Herald11 has posted, but now I know what happened.

Melectrome

Legendary
Alright, I rewatched the entire demo Herald linked. From what I can see you just start talking when Herald is saying something and then you say "Herald, shut up." or a different mean thing, and you also say "Herald, shut up" when Herald says that doing the meatgrinder you did is not allowed. He wasn't overtalking or being an asshole at all, he was quiet most of the time.
The youtube clip was submitted by me, I just screencapped the part of the demo and uploaded it to youtube.
I did later review the entire demo Herald has linked, and I didn't see any argumenting between you two, and all I saw is written above the quote in this reply.
@Herald11 Is this demo recorded from the moment you joined the server or did you start recording after some time?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3276

Alright, I rewatched the entire demo Herald linked. From what I can see you just start talking when Herald is saying something and then you say "Herald, shut up." or a different mean thing, and you also say "Herald, shut up" when Herald says that doing the meatgrinder you did is not allowed. He wasn't overtalking or being an asshole at all, he was quiet most of the time.

The youtube clip was submitted by me, I just screencapped the part of the demo and uploaded it to youtube.
I did later review the entire demo Herald has linked, and I didn't see any argumenting between you two, and all I saw is written above the quote in this reply.
@Herald11 Is this demo recorded from the moment you joined the server or did you start recording after some time?
I started it after map change

Keberos

Mildly Menacing

I usually tell him to shut up, due to the fact that this is not the first time arguing with him, or anyone for that matter. He tends to argue with blues when he's on red, and acts like he's the "voice of authority".

Melectrome

Legendary
I usually tell him to shut up, due to the fact that this is not the first time arguing with him, or anyone for that matter. He tends to argue with blues when he's on red, and acts like he's the "voice of authority".
Okay, but you DID donor abuse with that votemute on that map session, cause on that session he didn't overtalk or act like "voice of authority". You just gave an invalid command and muted him for nothing.

Keberos

Mildly Menacing
Okay, but you DID donor abuse with that votemute on that map session, cause on that session he didn't overtalk or act like "voice of authority". You just gave an invalid command and muted him for nothing.
I never said that my reasoning for votemuting him was from what I posted about voice of authority. I was merely explaining why I told him to shut up. Additionally, the rules never explicitly states that I am not allowed to removed them from cells and put them into one in order to do cell wars, nor does it explicitly give the right for reds to be on mic. In fact I can tell them to get off mic and unless you can quote a section of the rules, I see no wrong being instituted.Therefore: niether of those pieces are a violation of the rules. Nolo Contendere pursuant to the donor abuse.

Melectrome

Legendary
I never said that my reasoning for votemuting him was from what I posted about voice of authority. I was merely explaining why I told him to shut up. Additionally, the rules never explicitly states that I am not allowed to removed them from cells and put them into one in order to do cell wars, nor does it explicitly give the right for reds to be on mic. In fact I can tell them to get off mic and unless you can quote a section of the rules, I see no wrong being instituted.Therefore: niether of those pieces are a violation of the rules. Nolo Contendere pursuant to the donor abuse.

Meat Grinder/Arena may not be played as the first minigame in a round.

Rather, use it as a decider when there are fewer prisoners left after a different minigame. Cell wars does not count as a minigame for this rule.
Meat Grinder/Arena.

Red players fight against one another within an area specified by the warden or the map's predetermined location. May not be played as the first minigame in a round, rather used as a decider when there are fewer prisoners left after another minigame.
Cell Wars.

Warden has to announce beforehand that he will be doing Cell Wars. Friendly fire is turned on and prisoners have to kill all their cellmates. This is only allowed if you have 4 or less players on the blue team in total.
Straight from the rules.
You let them out of the cells, told them to go into a marker, then packed them all into one cell (which pretty much is how you start meatgrinder and NOT cellwars), said "We're gonna do cellwars" and instantly enabled ff, despite there being 6 blu's.

Telling someone not to use mic is like telling someone not to type in chat. You can't restrict that! This falls under my favorite rule:
Use common sense.

If you need this explained, you probably shouldn't be playing Jailbreak. Don't interpret rules in an unreasonable manner.

Not to mention, the voteslay on Goober was donir abuse, but it seems you completely missed that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom