Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Ana Overwatch (US JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Username: snakeman

Who are you reporting? Ana Overwatch

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
US JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:192260962]

What is the reason of the report? Freekill

Any other proof you have Ana just runs up and freekills the medic for no reason and runs off. Warden said go to line and AFK freeze, which the med clearly did. It may appear in the MP4 video that medic stops and starts healing again but that is only a temporary frame buffer from me starting to record the demo (you can see that in the clip)

https://streamable.com/7e5d64

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The medic appears to have aborted their heal beam before you finished typing the command and any buffering occurred. I'll reopen this in case anyone has any clearer evidence to add here.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
The medic appears to have aborted their heal beam before you finished typing the command and any buffering occurred. I'll reopen this in case anyone has any clearer evidence to add here.
I'm not sure how he would've been able to do that without turning to resume healing. Everyone was to his left so he would've had to noticably turn to heal again. Unless I started recording at the exact split second that he turned and healed again, he never stopped healing and was AFK frozen the whole time (which is the case). There was a brief buffer from when I entered the command and when it posted in console. The only reason I even clipped it and made a report was because I saw it all unfold first hand.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Watch the medic's left foot when he gets to the line. At 0:45 its solidly on the line, almost at the edge. At 0:47 however, when your buffering stops, it doesn't even reach the halfway point. The medic moved, or at least turned, while you were starting to record.
That's what your evidence shows and I will not just assume that its all caused by the buffering without additional evidence to corroborate that being the case.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Watch the medic's left foot when he gets to the line. At 0:45 its solidly on the line, almost at the edge. At 0:47 however, when your buffering stops, it doesn't even reach the halfway point. The medic moved, or at least turned, while you were starting to record.
That's what your evidence shows and I will not just assume that its all caused by the buffering without additional evidence to corroborate that being the case.

I mean unless the timing on me recording and the medic turning and healing again was perfectly at the same time that’s not what I saw happen in game. Could’ve been how the recording software picked it up, lag, whatever. I would’ve submitted the demo that I typed to record with the report but (of course) I haven’t been able to open it at all and I’m assuming it’s corrupted, if it even captured what happened at all with everything happening in such a short amount of time

• Haha
Reactions: Jim

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
the evidence of your video has been archived and is not available to watch at this time, do you still have recording? I want to see it as well

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
the evidence of your video has been archived and is not available to watch at this time, do you still have recording? I want to see it as well

I'll also attach the demo file that I was typing to record during it, although I have not been able to open it

You can even see in the chat after she kills the medic that the medic was confused as to why he got killed

Attachments

• aug23.dem
    7.7 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom