Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Alonchick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Lurch

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member

Daddy

Who are you Reporting?
Alonchick

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:83743019

What rules has the reported player broken?
MFK mutliple times ,not following orders lr denile

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• 20171006162002_1.jpg
    20171006162002_1.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 270

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Could be him killing a rebeller and complaints about someone killing them Is normal and Is not enough evidence.

- You have to record someone freekilling and show them that they were lr denying. At this moment we dont know If It even was an LR he was disobeying, If the "freekiller" killed rebellers, If he just killed players who were kos from the beginning for some reason, etc. Players behavour and Reaction doesn't matter as I said it's normal for players to complain.
- Console evidence can easily be faked and Is only usable when It comes to muting/gagging people but as I said, It can easily be faked and cannot 100% be trusted.
- Recording someone can be easy. All you need Is either recording a demo (Tutorial here : https://blackwonder.tf/threads/how-to-record-a-demo.554/) Or record on a recording software and upload It on Youtube, Facebook, etc. Any kinda site that Is clear for admins to trust and ban.I personally use Youtube as demos can be confusing for me but that's your choice.

This here does not provide enough evidence for admins to take action.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom