Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Alexandre

Status
Not open for further replies.

♫ѕнαику

Strange
Go to the link and look in the chat, you can see that people are accusing him of fly hacking. Look above in the chat, you might see a person get kicked. That was my attempt of kicking the hacker but his name change hack makes his username unknown.

If that isn't enough, if you press on the link to the screenshot, scroll down to see players included in the screenshot. It shows his profile but it doesn't show changed names.

I also took many attempts on trying to kick him with his real username but it doesn't work.

Philip

Australium
The "Fly hacking" you are talking about is caused by a cheat freezing the packets sent between the player and server, which results in the player freezing in midair. However, most likely, the "flying" may be caused by lag, as stated by someone in the chat screenshot. If not, then it could be an exploit, given the buggy nature of skyboxes and the super jumps.

(Its most likely just lag)

Why, in your report, did you state that the player had "Aimbot" as well?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
This report shows nothing wrong. The screenshot only shows hale in mid air which can be a multitude of things including super jumping. I certainly hope you weren't using your donor to kick him for using a perfectly normal and almost necessary part of the game for hale. Record a demo next time and be more careful with using you donor powers in ways where it may or may not look appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom