Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against akmalkb6507

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasher

Mildly Menacing
User name: blw.tf/ WOW MAGIC!!! {Smasher}

Who are you reporting? akmalkb6507

What is the accused person's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198808985938

What is the reason of the report? thought he's the warden even thought he's not and gives random orders and if people don't follow it he'll freekill them

Files you have as proof

report.jpg

i don't have a recording but i have the screenshot to prove it. here's some backstory, another round was about to start when suddenly "akmalkb6507" suddenly talked on the mic and suddenly giving orders but he was not the warden so many people on the server also said that he is not warden including me and "Corades" copy and pasted the notification to know who's the warden but kid keeps on giving orders and since he's not a warden no one followed and then suddenly he flamed everyone on the server cause they weren't "following his orders" as u can see.

Veteran the salty memer

Somewhat Threatening

v

i don't have a recording but i have the screenshot to prove it
You need a recording , because there is not enought evidence . They may rever to someone else :
Twisty : ur nut warden
Corades : [TF2Jail] variasioto is the current Warden.
And you also need to have wardens orders in video because , admins cant just figure it out just from the screenshot
But me being just an ordinary normie cannot say if it is invalid/declined or resolved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom