Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against 5 other people, (Uber Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

User name:
Warrak (With the help of "Not Confused Spinda")

Who are you reporting?
5 other people,

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Uber Upgrades

What is the accused persons's SteamID?
(1)| steamname: Patchwork | steam3ID: [U:1:879163370] | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:439581685
(2)| steamname: Sanic Genie | steam3ID: [U:1:1053810293] | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:526905146
(3)| steamname: Overseer | steam3ID: [U:1:279426194] | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:139713097 |
(4)| steamname: Collosal Desk Engineer | steam3ID: [U:1:431933516] | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:215966758 |
(5)| steamname: Extreme_Prosavage | steam3ID: [U:1:918505339] | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:459252669

What is the reason of the report?
this report is gonna be a mess...sorry

Spawncamping
Credit to: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144048067
for providing me with a demo(blackwonder.dem) as additional evidence,

>Ticks:
>>Cutitout.dem
400-4200
, Drive outside of spawn to see Sanic sitting on spawn ledge and killing anyone that crosses the ledge, even kills me as I leave.
14600 Patchwork kills a sniper that comes out of spawn with the medic shield.
Extreme_Prosavage and Patchwork are seen throughout both of the demos as medics giving the demoknights that are spawncamping a ridiculous amount of overheal and overall assisting in spawncamping.
15400 Patchwork sits outside of our spawn with a medic shield preventing anyone form coming out of spawn without being able to either not die or take damage.
18000 Extreme and Patch use medic shields to assist in helping the demoknights spawncamp
19700-20800 Overseer and Collosal kill Spinda who attempts to leave spawn alive
(The rest of the demo is a mess to deal with)

>>Blackwonder.dem
Overseer and Collosal kill spinda continuously for almost every attempt he tries to leave spawn from the very beginning(tick 0) of his demo.

Message from the person who gave me the "Blackwonder" demo:
Ps. I'm worried because every day (as a usual player of UU blackwonder servers) I see many players that use unbalanced upgrades and builds to ruin everyone elses fun by either spawncamping, exploiting, or just hacking. Often times there are exploiters that crash games and servers out of nowhere not letting us play the game. I just want to know why there isn't any effective way to or solution yet to get rid of these problems and people that abuse the gamemode so much and make it so unfun to play. Greetings from Italy.

It honestly annoys me that people like Spinda can't enjoy their time on the UU servers as they share the same concerns through their experiences as I do.

Attachments

• blackwonder.dem
    6.2 MB · Views: 85
  • cutitout.dem
    18.1 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Apologies for the massive delay on this report. Usually these are resolved real quick :haha: Players caught breaking rules have been punished. Sanic seemed like a normal player who wasn't breaking any rules intentionally, just chilling with the enemy team on the ledge and hiding in the corner with the medics but rarely killing. He did get you out of spawn and the other 2 near spawn while on the ledge, but after watching both demos fully, I felt that it wasn't enough to give him a day long punishment, so I didn't punish him for spawncamping. The rest have received a day long ban for spawncamping and/or assisting the spawncampers. Thanks for the report and apologies for the delay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom