Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against 444222 (ctf_2fort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HueyLaurn

User name: HueyLaurn

Who are you reporting? 444222

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
ctf_2ffort

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:47267556

What is the reason of the report? Reason: Hacking/cheating

Comment: It just seems very odd to me, or it might just be some kind of sniper main thing. They appear to be flicking, like A LOT of flicking, where it almost seems a bit weird. They move their mouse perfectly, but once they zoom in and aim at someone, it feels like his client is helping his mouse move towards the player's head. Kind of like the game is skipping frames of the mouse moving, aka he stutters when he aims. I am not 100% sure they aren't hacking, but I figured I report it just in case since it seems suspicious. If I am wrong, then I apologize. It is hard to know if snipers just have amazing skills or they are hacking, mostly because of all the hackers in casual now... :/

Note: After it finally finished uploading, I realized that my OBS recorded my microphone twice, I am sorry for the echo.

Any other proof you have Video Link: https://youtu.be/T50uMAefsbs

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Hey, sorry for the late reply.
I've watched the entire video and did not find anything suspicious. I was restricted with the tools I have though (being able to only slow down by .25). If you have a demo of this, I'll be more than happy to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom