Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against 10000 Cold Knights (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyro

Mildly Menacing
Username: kyro

Who are you reporting? 10000 Cold Knights

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:14517728

What is the reason of the report? Personal Bias, Admin Misconduct, and Admin Abuse

Any other proof you have Threads I'm going to mention here:

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/kyros-ban-appeal.31490/

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/oris-team-ban-appeal.29619/

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/kyros-team-ban-appeal.31740/

I'm going to start out with the whole reason I'm making this a report instead of making another appeal.

10000 Cold Knights, known as 10k, has had a personal bias against me and my friends for years now, as seen in my team-ban appeal and Ori's team-ban appeal, he clearly despises us and wants us and anyone who associates themselves with us gone.

Anytime he mentions us he speaks of us like we are a group of dedicated trolls (a "Mafia" as he calls us.) who are trying to kill the server.

When in reality we are just a normal group of friends who like playing TF2. I would also like to say I myself have barely even broken any of the rules in the past year, and him thinking I should be permanently banned from all the blackwonder servers just because of the time I was a preteen douchebag on JB is outrageous.

Which is why I am making this a report, as I know he will never listen to anything I ever have to say, nor any of the other people who actually play on the servers with me.

So anyway, I'm going to talk about the threads I've posted above and how I think that they clearly show his personal bias against me and others.

Starting out with my exploiting ban, while I do agree that what I did was wrong, what 10k did blew everything out of proportion.

(I'm going to add some context to the demo Rodd provided. I was playing on jb_wetworks, and I would like to add on that at the time, I never knew that throwing a ball at the button to open cells was considered a punishable offense as I had done it with other moderators who were on before that point. But Rodd, who was the moderator on at the time, quickly warned me about how it was in fact now punishable, and I understood completely. But then another scout did said exploit and Rodd thought I was the one who did it, which is why I got punished in the first place.)

I would like to start out by saying, How fair does it sound that an admin can simply override other moderators punishments just because they're a rank higher? To me, that sounds very unfair. How can an admin simply decide that the person one level below them made the wrong choice and that *they* should be the one who decides the true punishment, and not the head-admin/owner?

And to anyone saying "that is unfair!", well it shouldn't be very hard to guess what 10k did.
He saw that Rodd had banned me for 30m, and without even being there to witness what even happened, he extended my punishment to the 2 weeks it "should've" been.

I would like to say, Yes, I do know that punishment scaling does exist for a reason. But to me, I think that it's mostly meant for the kinds of people who break a ton rules in such a short time frame that it can be very annoying having to keep banning/muting them over and over again.

But for mine and many others cases? Where most of our punishments reside in 2020 and before? I don't get why you would want to use the punishment scale for when they do such minuscule offenses, that everyone and their mother do.

I would also like to point out how weird it is that you extended my ban out of all the other bans that have the wrong scaling, why would you pick mine out of them all? To me, this again proves that you will do anything that you can to ban me. (And also the fact that the last time you extended someone's ban was back in 2020)

Next, I am going to talk about a friend of mine's appeal, Ori's team-ban appeal.
Ori was permanently team banned over a rule dispute, in which he thought that playing sweeper until one player died, then immediately stopping the game and doing meat-grinder was perfectly fine, as he had even seen moderators do it. But to 10k, that was clearly not fine, so he team-banned him for it.

But we're not here to talk about an old rule dispute, we're here to talk about what 10k said in his 2nd appeal.

When Ori appealed, it was during the time when the blackwonder servers (US-based JB servers, LA JB, US JB, etc.) were clearly dying due to mass reporting of the player base, and the original JB server that almost everyone I know came from, LA JB, is still dead to this day.

Ori saw as most of all the people who played Blu were either also permanently team banned like him, or they were too scared to even join Blu out of fear of also being team-banned, So Ori thought that since it had been 6 months he thought he had time to think about what he had done, But 10k didn't agree.

10k's response clearly shows his personal bias against us and anyone else who even dares to associate themselves with us, as he said himself "I have no intention of lifting the punishments on you or any of those in your circle.". and once again, him thinking of us being anything other than just a group of friends.

Finally, the whole reason I made this report, My team-ban appeal.

(I will once again give a TL;DW for those who cant/wont watch the clips sarge provided. The map was ba_hopjb and I decided I wanted to help out the blu team since they were previously suffering due to most of the reds being very skilled. I then proceeded to go warden and I tried to give orders, but nothing happened as my microphone was slightly unplugged and I had to plug it back in, but where my computer is placed it was really hard to do so as I had to reach back and find the right cable. [I'll reply with a picture of what that looks like])

I would like to respond to each thing 10k says since he locked the appeal before I could respond. And also so I can give my full opinion on why I think he is simply trying to find excuses to ban me.

"The sad part about this is that probably is what happened, or something close to it."

If you know this is what probably happened, Why are you so adamant on trying to find an excuse that it's not? To me, this is just 10k's way of trying to make it look like he's trying to take on my appeal in good faith. When in reality, he's not.

"Unfortunately, since I only have a round clip from Sarge as evidence, I'd have to take your word for it. Past experiences have shown that isn't an option."

Past experiences? I would like to ask, what kind of 'Past experiences'? I don't remember myself ever lying to a staff member openly, unless you think me being a toxic 12yr old is enough to say I'm untrustworthy. Either way, To me, this is just you looking for an excuse to decline the appeal.

"You're exactly the kind of individual to pretend to have a mic problem just to give your buddies on red a free round win, you've certainly done similar things previously."

Yes, I have done things similar to that as I *was* exactly the kind of individual that did stuff like that, But I am not that kind of person anymore, I don't ruin everyone's game just because I find it "funny". I would also like to point out that only two of my friends were online at the time, Billi and Anonymous (Anonymous is on Blu), So why would I give a freeday for one singular person? That makes zero sense, and to me just looks like another excuse.

"Well how about that? In trying to defend him and get him unbanned, all you've done is remind me exactly why I can't."

Remind you? What did he remind you of? Did he remind you that you haven't been active in the JB servers for months now and the fact that I am not the same person you knew back in 2020. And also using someone else's words to decline *my* appeal is the most obvious excuse I have ever seen.

"Sarge's poor life choices aside, you never should've been allowed to go on this long.
Declined, for good this time."

Okay, if the "I have no intention of lifting the punishments on you or any of those in your circle." didn't show his obvious bias, this definitely should.
10k clearly wants me gone from the entire community because he can't let his past grudges go, because who even says "you never should've been allowed to go on this long."?
This just proves that he thinks I'm a troll that's been ruining the servers ever since I was unteam-banned, When in reality I'm just a regular player who makes mistakes like all the rest.

Overall the whole appeal shows that you will use any excuse that you can get your hands on to ban me, and if that isn't proof enough of you being biased, then I don't know what is.

Which is why I want to say, I think 10k should be demoted, either put down to moderator or demoted entirely as he can't keep his personal biases and grudges to himself, it's hard to say how many people have left this community because of his targeting, but what I can say is he created an era of fear in BLW, people are too scared to do anything fun because they're too scared of being punished.

kyro

Mildly Menacing
[I'll reply with a picture of what that looks like] here it is

Attachments

• imagepicture.jpg
    imagepicture.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 123
  • Hampter
Reactions: Jim

kyro

Mildly Menacing
The evidence is the threads I provided at the beginning.

I think you're misunderstanding what I meant by admin abuse, I'm pretty sure what you're thinking about is him abusing his power in-game such as slaying, no-clipping, etc.
While I'm talking about him abusing his power to specifically target players that he dislikes.

One example of the evidence I provided that shows his bias would be the ban extension, as I said before, the last time 10k had extended someone's ban was all the way back in 2020.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
The evidence is the threads I provided at the beginning.

I think you're misunderstanding what I meant by admin abuse, I'm pretty sure what you're thinking about is him abusing his power in-game such as slaying, no-clipping, etc.
While I'm talking about him abusing his power to specifically target players that he dislikes.

One example of the evidence I provided that shows his bias would be the ban extension, as I said before, the last time 10k had extended someone's ban was all the way back in 2020.
from what Robb says you're in the like top 1% on jb, you should know the rules and punishments scale regardless of when they happen. your ban expired weeks ago so idk why you're making a deal of this now

kyro

Mildly Menacing
Yes, I do know the rules, but what does my microphone being slightly unplugged have to do with my JB knowledge?

And just because my ban expired weeks ago doesn't mean I can't talk about how weird it was that 10k extended my ban.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

To add on top, we can't draw conclusions from any of the threads you've linked. If you believe 10k has actively abused his powers it would be far more efficient for everyone involved if you were able to show this events rather thant bring forth nothing but your own rejected appeals + the appeal of an unrelated player who shares a different history in the community.
as for the ones that belong to you they were reviewed by different staff members, going as far as robb himself being in one. Your accusation of power abuse would be closer to being right if it wasnt for the fact that other admins and / or higher ups could intervene and discuss these appeals if it was needed

kyro

Mildly Menacing
View attachment 28370
your team bans over time. a LOT for not using mic i'd say you should remain permanently teambanned fullstop
So I should remain team-banned because I had a terrible microphone in the past? What is that kind of logic? And like I said before they're all years old so what's even the point of using them as examples?
and I replaced that terrible microphone that I had back in 2019 and I have never had a microphone problem since, until now.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Okay, from the top:
Personal Bias,
Deserved. One needs only to look at both your priors and those of the company you keep to figure that out. Yes, most of them are quite old, however thats only relevant if there's potential for change in the individuals behavior. Time has only reaffirmed the necessity to take action.
Admin Misconduct,
Punishing serial rulebreakers is misconduct? Really? I suppose my punishments of you and Ori would be considered "harsh" for a newer player making a mistake, but that's not what you are.
Admin Abuse
If I was willing to resort to abuse, all of you would've been permanently banned the moment I got perms. Point to your side though, I was considering it recently after the depth of the scumbaggery you all have engaged in was pointed out to me.
I'm going to start out with the whole reason I'm making this a report instead of making another appeal.
You're making it a report because you know I'd throw out an appeal since I just declined one of yours. But since it is a report, other staff are compelled to handle it, since I won't resolve reports on myself.
Which is why I am making this a report, as I know he will never listen to anything I ever have to say, nor any of the other people who actually play on the servers with me.
Your actions speaking louder than your words doesn't mean I'm not listening to both. Unfortunately, lying makes the latter untrustworthy. The last part of that is also false, after all the reason Billi is even on the servers at all anymore is because I gave him the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove he changed.
10000 Cold Knights, known as 10k, has had a personal bias against me and my friends for years now, as seen in my team-ban appeal and Ori's team-ban appeal, he clearly despises us and wants us and anyone who associates themselves with us gone.
I do, in fact, have a higher inclination to punish players who habitually infringe upon the rules. In other words: Deserved.
Anytime he mentions us he speaks of us like we are a group of dedicated trolls (a "Mafia" as he calls us.) who are trying to kill the server.
This is only half true.
"Any organized group using extortion and other criminal methods."
^One of the definitions of a mafia. You all are quite organized and are certainly accustomed to using underhanded methods, ranging from deliberately throwing games when playing guards and cooperating with your friends, to using both harassment and ACTUAL unjust punishments to remove individuals that disagree with your actions.
That said, as we saw with LA, you all aren't interested in killing the server. Your game is controlling it. Always has been. The goal is to do whatever and dispose with whoever you all wish, with staff either indifferent to or supporting your actions regardless of what the rules state.
and him thinking I should be permanently banned from all the blackwonder servers just because of the time I was a preteen douchebag on JB is outrageous.
This would be reasonable regarding a changed individual who left their "preteen" past behind them, sadly this isn't the case.
Here you were proven to be lying to a staff member and playing off of their ignorance by pretending to be the same.
And here you were targeting an innocent player with both chat channels and sprays.
Doesn't really seem like much has changed tbh.
I would like to start out by saying, How fair does it sound that an admin can simply override other moderators punishments just because they're a rank higher? To me, that sounds very unfair. How can an admin simply decide that the person one level below them made the wrong choice and that *they* should be the one who decides the true punishment, and not the head-admin/owner?
I made an objective correction so that the punishment would conform to the rest of your ladder. I would've asked Rodd to extend it, but the punishment had already expired, so I simply applied a new one. And Rodd isn't "beneath" me either, he spends much more time on jailbreak than I do currently. He simply isn't as versed in your rogues gallery as I am, since he's an SG-based mod.
I would like to say, Yes, I do know that punishment scaling does exist for a reason. But to me, I think that it's mostly meant for the kinds of people who break a ton rules in such a short time frame that it can be very annoying having to keep banning/muting them over and over again.

But for mine and many others cases? Where most of our punishments reside in 2020 and before? I don't get why you would want to use the punishment scale for when they do such minuscule offenses, that everyone and their mother do.
It is also for those who habitually cause problems and try to hide behind length of time to game the system.
I would also like to point out how weird it is that you extended my ban out of all the other bans that have the wrong scaling, why would you pick mine out of them all? To me, this again proves that you will do anything that you can to ban me. (And also the fact that the last time you extended someone's ban was back in 2020)
It happens more than SB lets on, usually though the person who places the punishment corrects it themselves and outside action isn't needed.
When Ori appealed, it was during the time when the blackwonder servers (US-based JB servers, LA JB, US JB, etc.) were clearly dying due to mass reporting of the player base, and the original JB server that almost everyone I know came from, LA JB, is still dead to this day.
A needless tragedy, I had hoped LA would someday revive. However, you all simply started turning US into a second LA. Thanks to that, toxicity continues, and player growth stagnates as a result.
or they were too scared to even join Blu out of fear of also being team-banned
Incorrect. The reason you all rarely have any blues anymore is because you stack the odds against them however you can to the point where the genuine players switch off to stop getting pummeled. Thus the only blues left are the occasional ignorant soul or the throwers who seek to take advantage of the position to aid their red comrades. You wouldn't know anything about THAT, would you?
The map was ba_hopjb and I decided I wanted to help out the blu team since they were previously suffering due to most of the reds being very skilled.
See my previous response.
If you know this is what probably happened, Why are you so adamant on trying to find an excuse that it's not?
Because that's what lying gets you. All I have to back up your excuse is your word, and as I've established, that cannot be trusted.
Yes, I have done things similar to that as I *was* exactly the kind of individual that did stuff like that, But I am not that kind of person anymore, I don't ruin everyone's game just because I find it "funny".
See the appeals I linked, the change you're so keen on doesn't exist.
Remind you? What did he remind you of?
Why I'm glad you asked! He reminded me that you all will pull whatever strings you can to maintain control of whatever server you're allotted, even cowing an individual who submitted evidence condemning exactly one person into arguing for that very person's innocence, and trying to deflect the blame to someone he didn't even provide context for.
10k clearly wants me gone from the entire community because he can't let his past grudges go, because who even says "you never should've been allowed to go on this long."?
Yes, this is clearly why I said this and not because of the 50+ server punishments you've accumulated.
When in reality I'm just a regular player who makes mistakes like all the rest.
Even now the lies continue. Even without my input no ones bought this.
Which is why I want to say, I think 10k should be demoted, either put down to moderator or demoted entirely as he can't keep his personal biases and grudges to himself,
If my actions are considered abusive I accept that, along with any consequences that may entail. My only request is that my efforts not die with my potential removal, fruitless as they may appear.

kyro

Mildly Menacing
Okay, from the top:

Deserved. One needs only to look at both your priors and those of the company you keep to figure that out. Yes, most of them are quite old, however thats only relevant if there's potential for change in the individuals behavior. Time has only reaffirmed the necessity to take action.
Deserved? So I'm deserving of targeting by you just because of my previous punishments and the people who I call my friends?
Punishing serial rulebreakers is misconduct? Really? I suppose my punishments of you and Ori would be considered "harsh" for a newer player making a mistake, but that's not what you are.
I don't know why you're bringing Ori up in this, as I said I'm not here to talk about his beef with you. I'm here because of your constant targeting of me.

And how is me being an experienced player supposed to help me when my microphone isn't plugged in correctly? Any player could have made this mistake, my experience does not matter.
If I was willing to resort to abuse, all of you would've been permanently banned the moment I got perms. Point to your side though, I was considering it recently after the depth of the scumbaggery you all have engaged in was pointed out to me.
Just saying that you could've done something worse isn't proving that you haven't abused, And you saying that you thought about banning me makes no sense.
You're making it a report because you know I'd throw out an appeal since I just declined one of yours. But since it is a report, other staff are compelled to handle it, since I won't resolve reports on myself.
I made this a report because I think you're abusive, not as a replacement for an appeal.
Your actions speaking louder than your words doesn't mean I'm not listening to both. Unfortunately, lying makes the latter untrustworthy. The last part of that is also false, after all the reason Billi is even on the servers at all anymore is because I gave him the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove he changed.
"The last part of that is also false, after all the reason Billi is even on the servers at all anymore is because I gave him the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove he changed"

If you listen to what other people have to say, then why did you brush off what Sarge said? Once again you are trying to make yourself look like you're listening but you clearly aren't with these double standards.

I do, in fact, have a higher inclination to punish players who habitually infringe upon the rules. In other words: Deserved.
You say I habitually infringe the rules, But as I said, I've barely broken any rules since I was granted a second chance by Viking. But I don't think having my microphone being unplugged is enough to void my second chance.
This is only half true.
"Any organized group using extortion and other criminal methods."
^One of the definitions of a mafia. You all are quite organized and are certainly accustomed to using underhanded methods, ranging from deliberately throwing games when playing guards and cooperating with your friends, to using both harassment and ACTUAL unjust punishments to remove individuals that disagree with your actions.
That said, as we saw with LA, you all aren't interested in killing the server. Your game is controlling it. Always has been. The goal is to do whatever and dispose with whoever you all wish, with staff either indifferent to or supporting your actions regardless of what the rules state.
You know you just called a bunch of teenagers who play TF2 a type of violent gang right? You seriously need to take a break from moderating the servers because all this moderating has taken a toll on your mind if you unironically think referring to us as a criminal organization is a good idea.

Yes, we are quite organized, that's because we are a very tightly-knit group, But we don't strategize ruining other people's games, the only kind of strategizing we even do is during special LR's. And how do we even "dispose" of people who we "dislike"? None of us are admin, and only some of us are donors, but we rarely use that power, to begin with. and I would also like to ask for evidence for all of these so-called "ACTUAL unjust punishments" please.

And with controlling LA, We are not this giant organization that can make any JB player bend to our will, This isn't some comic book where we're always one step ahead and we know everything about everyone and then dispose of them if we find out they don't agree with everything we say.
This would be reasonable regarding a changed individual who left their "preteen" past behind them, sadly this isn't the case.
You haven't seen me in-game for a long time now, The only way you can see what kind of person I am is by seeing only my bad side whenever I get reported on the forums or punished by an admin who actually plays the game.

Here you were proven to be lying to a staff member and playing off of their ignorance by pretending to be the same.
And here you were targeting an innocent player with both chat channels and sprays.
Doesn't really seem like much has changed tbh.
How am I lying to him? I literally said nothing in the report besides "there was no demo provided" and "you extending the punishment without being there to see it."

If you ever respond to this I would really love for you to explain in depth how I'm lying to Rodd.
I made an objective correction so that the punishment would conform to the rest of your ladder. I would've asked Rodd to extend it, but the punishment had already expired, so I simply applied a new one. And Rodd isn't "beneath" me either, he spends much more time on jailbreak than I do currently. He simply isn't as versed in your rogues gallery as I am, since he's an SG-based mod.
Tell me, what would've happened if Rodd said "No." to your extension request? What would've happened then?
It happens more than SB lets on, usually though the person who places the punishment corrects it themselves and outside action isn't needed.
Sourcebans shows that the last time anyone has ever extended a ban was back in 2020, which was by you. (Same goes for comm blocks, with the last one being in 2021 by you.) So that means for the last six months, No admin has extended any punishments. Until your extension.
A needless tragedy, I had hoped LA would someday revive. However, you all simply started turning US into a second LA. Thanks to that, toxicity continues, and player growth stagnates as a result.
It is sad that LA died, But we alone can't revive it. And saying *we* turned US into a second LA? what about all the other people who played LA who wanted to play on JB again because all the other JB servers out there are terrible? It makes no sense to blame one small group for US changing culturally.
And to you saying that player growth has stagnated, battlemetrics show's otherwise.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/tf2/9703894
Incorrect. The reason you all rarely have any blues anymore is because you stack the odds against them however you can to the point where the genuine players switch off to stop getting pummeled. Thus the only blues left are the occasional ignorant soul or the throwers who seek to take advantage of the position to aid their red comrades. You wouldn't know anything about THAT, would you?
Is your argument really just "You're good at the game so that's why there's no Blu's playing the game."? So you want me to play terribly at a game just because the other side isn't doing so good?
Because that's what lying gets you. All I have to back up your excuse is your word, and as I've established, that cannot be trusted.
Once again I am asking, why cannot I be trusted? I have never purposely lied to a staff member ever, and if I have then it was back when I was that preteen edge lord.

I would also like to ask how you went from "This probably happened" to "You're getting permanently team banned for something that probably didn't happen"? And could I see what these "similar things previously" are? As these "similar things" are the main reason you aren't trusting my word.
See the appeals I linked, the change you're so keen on doesn't exist.
The ban was me not understanding the rules, for I had seen so many others do said exploit without being punished while there were multiple moderators/admins on, and since nobody told me it was against the rules I simply assumed it was alright. For the spray ban? I will admit I was in the wrong here, But that's your only piece of evidence I haven't changed that isn't hearsay.
Why I'm glad you asked! He reminded me that you all will pull whatever strings you can to maintain control of whatever server you're allotted, even cowing an individual who submitted evidence condemning exactly one person into arguing for that very person's innocence, and trying to deflect the blame to someone he didn't even provide context for.
Pull the strings? I've barely even talked to him. The only time I talked to him was when I asked if he had a full demo for the event which he responded with "No", I never once told him to "defend me". I am not this grand puppeteer that you paint me as, I don't and I won't ever manipulate someone for my own personal benefit, I've had someone do that to me before, and it's terrible.
Even now the lies continue. Even without my input no ones bought this.
"No ones bought this" There's nothing to buy, the only people who don't "Buy it" are people who have never met me before/haven't seen me in a long time, and You.
If my actions are considered abusive I accept that, along with any consequences that may entail. My only request is that my efforts not die with my potential removal, fruitless as they may appear.
Your efforts not die? your efforts being the removal of a 15-year-old from the entire community because you dislike him?

Overall, You haven't told me why using your bias to unfairly target me whenever I make any minor mistakes is not abuse and you've only confirmed that you're personally targeting me because of said bias.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Alright children. I shot 60 minutes and went back and read all of the reports, appeals and punishments. I have a few things to add, and I have some clarity after being away for the last month.

I would have just made the last punishment a day. 10k is strict. He's not the most strict here, but he is the most active so he is seen the most. So there is some exposure bias by those who feel abused.

Comparing you to the mafia was strong language. The more apt comparison would be like a clique in middle school. Some kids try to bargain with/appease them, some are afraid of them due to perceived social consequences (this is the group in a server that elects to just leave) and some express their annoyance. Historically, there were additional staff to better manage groups like yours. We had Sak, Overkill, suislide, Jim and others who cohesively placated jb normie cliques while gaining enough credibility with them to generally keep them in line.

Well now 10k is largely by himself when it comes to consistently issuing punishments toward all players. I take some of that accountability, as I have taken a bit of a break as I was moving, but I'll be back soon and able to help reorganize some of the jb enforcement. What some of you fail to understand is how stressful a seemingly fun task such as moderating a jb server can be. It is actually difficult to find people willing to do it. I personally don't anymore, because I no longer have the mental space to keep track of the regular players. It can be remarkably easy to spend 20 hours a week going through reports and maintaining just a few servers in this enormous community, unpaid. There is no tangible benefit for an admin to extend a punishment.

10k isn't targeting you maliciously. There is no way he has the time to even do that. Are his punishments occasionally too strict? Sure. I am sure 10k will tell you that I have communicated that before. But not about you or your posse. Through all of the pages I read, you assert no motive, only how you feel like a victim of some conspiracy where there is none. Then you both trade irrelevant barbs at each other.

This is a video game.
You both need to lighten up, take a walk outside. JB is not important. The harsh reality is that the majority of the 44 people who have read this thread likely laughed at it. I suggest you both take a couple of days away from JB, come back and read this thread with the intent to find humor in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom