What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Invalid Report against 虎 qp Lama q p 虎

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPI ErKing (ITA)

Snamnik

Who are you Reporting? 虎 qp Lama q p 虎

What is the accused persons SteamID? 3026972

What rules has the reported player broken? Mic Spam , Kids aren't allowed to use the mic , distrubing other players

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hello, we can't do much about this without evidence, sorry. black_undecidedblack_undecided

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
As Buster stated, we need evidence, and the Steam ID, no point providing us with the last bit of their ID, as their Steam ID could easily start with 0:1 etc

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

Looks like a clientID on the specific server. Basically worthless.
But what do I know.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Majority of the time, you get some people who mic spam, and usually 95% of them are children, so I could understand why.
But that shouldn't be a rule right? ALL KIDS OFF MIC, yeah that doesn't see right. Sure there will be those mic spammers, but... not all right?

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
But that shouldn't be a rule right? ALL KIDS OFF MIC, yeah that doesn't see right. Sure there will be those mic spammers, but... not all right?
No, but Id still rather them sticking to chat until they can prove that they're not immature..
But then again there's two different sides to that I guess..

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

I don't know anything about blackwonder's rules. Havent touched their gameservers a single time, lol.
But there is one thing i know for sure: using a microphone is no crime, only abusing one. Also if someone trying to use it but not capable of using it in a comfortable way for others, its also not good.

In short: Kids can use a microphone, but they shouldnt overuse it because their voice indeed just is squeaky as fuck.
Its fine if they say a sentence or two, not if they have an entire conversation over it. Problem is, they arent mature enough to realize this themselves so the majority of them indeed has to get muted. Still, not all.

But again, blackwonder might has different rules on that. I'm no admin. I'm just Keiii. Its 6:43. Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)