Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against ✯Rainy✯ Hellcase.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

dis is a duck

Truly Feared
User name: dis is a duck

Who are you reporting? ✯Rainy✯ Hellcase.com

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 463459772

What is the reason of the report? he slay the warden when warden was not doing anything wrong

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• frickinghecktuesday.dem
    6 MB · Views: 279

Rainy

Strange
Haha nice lie, first he force warden second no one understand his mic third b4 i can slay him he got backstabbed and forth everyone wanted to fire him anyways

Rainy

Strange
Haha nice lie, first he force warden second no one understand his mic third b4 i can slay him he got backstabbed and forth everyone wanted to fire him anyways
And also u enable illegial ff whr u shouldn't. And spamming in the mic. Contact A Hard Hat(He's a donor) if you want prove.

Smasher

Mildly Menacing
He is right though. U saw the warden right? We didn't understand any of his orders and have shitty mic. On the second though he slayed him is kinda over the top but he's still new as donor so give him time

Sleinty

Unremarkable
it not illegal ff i was trying to kill onee chan because he shot me when i was doing meat grinder and i didnt mic spam

I was the one who slay you not Rainy, I slayed you because you try to kill Onee-chan and you turn on ff so many times and you DID mic spam a few times. We were not doing meat Grinder you lied.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Greetings duck, hope you're having a good day at the moment you are reading this.
I have accepted this report and will use this whenever required.

@Rainy, people seem to be able to follow warden's orders and I sure didn't have an issue with listening to his orders. Anyone can force-warden so long as they are WILLING to be a warden [Exceptions may apply if they were to warden hog three times in a row ON purpose]. It isn't against the rules, and if it is we would've removed the command !w. It doesn't matter if the warden was already backstabbed, you still initiated the vote BEFORE it happened without a valid reason whatsoever.

And also u enable illegial ff whr u shouldn't. And spamming in the mic. Contact A Hard Hat(He's a donor) if you want prove.
If you believe that someone did something wrong, do not say it in a reply of their thread and expect people to believe it, I would recommend making a report instead for us to actually review it. We don't do anything without evidence or when someone said that someone else did something.

If you need to read up about being a donor and what is the right course of action, then go to the spoiler below.

I will not get your donor removed as I believe in second chances but I will however warn you to not donor abuse again.
Otherwise, thanks for the report and have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom