Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against ✦Nylon✦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

#Wilde
Who are you Reporting? ✦Nylon✦

What is the accused persons SteamID? [U:1:236888535]

What rules has the reported player broken? Cell wars, Turns FF on at start of the round without giving orders, Doesnt use mic. Also freekilled the following round although didn't get it on the demo.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• blackwonder.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 175

Xentris

Unremarkable

Xentris

Cell wars isn't bannable unless he did it consecutively only thing that's pointless

But yeah i was spectating the game when he was in LA JB so i can vouch for this

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Cell wars, it wouldn't be sometimes be really considered rule breaking unless it was played 2+ rounds in a row.

However what i see in the video isn't cellwars, he opened the cell doors, turned on FF without a reason, didn't use his mic, team killed and free killed some reds.
and becomes a blue/warden without using his mic.

lol k then, banned for 3 days.

Last edited:

Amy

#Wilde
I respect the rules and everything but with cell wars for me is kinda like favoritism for reds. (If that makes sense , sorry a bit tired ) With the different class advantages. Medic can pretty much dominate everyone in that cell and be head and head with the Solly.(Depending what melee they have equipped) Also at times during cell wars the blues would go off killing there teammate. But like I said I respect the rules of this specific server. I'm just giving an honest opinion. I hope we can look over and see if we can make a rule in which cell wars isn't allowed. I respect any choice made. Thank you and sorry for making this long <3

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I respect the rules and everything but with cell wars for me is kinda like favoritism for reds. (If that makes sense , sorry a bit tired ) With the different class advantages. Medic can pretty much dominate everyone in that cell and be head and head with the Solly.(Depending what melee they have equipped) Also at times during cell wars the blues would go off killing there teammate. But like I said I respect the rules of this specific server. I'm just giving an honest opinion. I hope we can look over and see if we can make a rule in which cell wars isn't allowed. I respect any choice made. Thank you and sorry for making this long <3

what i said about cell wars are allowed unless if they were played two times in a row... i'm talking thro experience...

again since this issue has been mentioned few times before i started to get confused of which is it okay or not.

soooooo @NotNotchSilly might help us answer this mystry xD

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I do pretty much agree with your point and also that playing classes like spy, scout, engineer and sniper completely screws you over if there is cell wars and that cell wars would just make you either wait for the next 5-10 minutes or just makes you ragequit.

Soooo my suggestion is that cell wars could only be done if theres a 1:5 ratio or higher for example where there are 3 guards (1 being warden) and 15 reds or so but this is just a suggestion and if you agree we could make this a rule maybe... Anyhow thanks for you're suggestion and thanks for your reports :D

Amy

#Wilde
I definitely agree with you on this. That would be amazing as i know how hard it would be for blue's to control that many red's/prisoner's. I hope we can make that a rule :) Your welcome for the reports <3 Thanks for the reply and great idea! @NotNotchSilly and Thank You @2010wolf | Blw.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom