Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against ♡Natsu♡ King Fluffybuns valansia (achievement Engineer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

o3dx

Strange
Username: o3dx

Who are you reporting? ♡Natsu♡ King Fluffybuns valansia

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
achievement Engineer

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:550558963 STEAM_0:0:233225684 STEAM_0:0:161752564

What is the reason of the report? ghosting Griefing and association with the griefer

Any other proof you have Natsu as been banned before for this same thing now he does it again with people he/she knows
there clearly friends and are regulars the videos i provide will show the association very clearly
main video :https://youtu.be/iddpHjdTS0E Bonus video: https://youtu.be/FdpQ8EJFV5g

o3dx

Strange
Thoughts: iv been on this server for a while and i feel like whenever i get one kill on one of these guys they go bat shit crazy with harassments massive targeting campaigns and doing everything they can to prevent you from playing on the server there extremely
toxic and its basically there personal playground where there free to do whatever they want iv seen somebody report some of these players and he got harassed they doxed his social media profiles and completely made fun of him to the point of him quitting for a week its no wonder people don't report these guys the amount of fear and retaliation is very heavy

Nostalgic Gamer

Unremarkable
Thoughts: iv been on this server for a while and i feel like whenever i get one kill on one of these guys they go bat shit crazy with harassments massive targeting campaigns and doing everything they can to prevent you from playing on the server there extremely
toxic and its basically there personal playground where there free to do whatever they want iv seen somebody report some of these players and he got harassed they doxed his social media profiles and completely made fun of him to the point of him quitting for a week its no wonder people don't report these guys the amount of fear and retaliation is very heavy
i can agree there and yes it was me they doxed they went to my deviant art page that i abandoned 10+ years ago and basically
shamed and made fun of me on the server dhooni dope and all his friends this was retaliation for me reporting dhooni for his racism
how it works is they make you turn a blind eye to what there doing and they will do to you what they have done to me and yes i did quit for a week i did come back but now playing on the server is next to impossible with the constant targeting and people helping him glitch into those rooms he constantly will go to any length to kill me in a toxic fashion tbh i wish dhooni and his gang where banned so we can finally have a fun time on the server and not hide from toxic MGE tryhards

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
♡Natsu♡ was punished for ghosting. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom