Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against ♕【 DCxLimit 】♕ [AUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Who are you Reporting? ♕【 DCxLimit 】♕ [AUT]

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:0:185845635

What rules has the reported player broken? Freekill

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• oct30pt3.rar
    8.4 MB · Views: 154

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

He slayed himself when he realised there was no warden anymore and that people were allowed to go free. After it happend you got back as you said in chat you were afk at the time it happend." The other guard was last guard and warden was already locked so his kills were legit too. I do not see any reason to put up a ban as he admitted his small mistake. He also killed the guy that was trying to rebel so, yeah.

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
He slayed himself when he realised there was no warden anymore and that people were allowed to go free. After it happend you got back as you said in chat you were afk at the time it happend." The other guard was last guard and warden was already locked so his kills were legit too. I do not see any reason to put up a ban as he admitted his small mistake. He also killed the guy that was trying to rebel so, yeah.

The numbers represent ticks.

1000 - The warden (not the suspect) gave orders for the reds to be on the left side of Theater's stage, the exact words were "by 7 yeah" and the time he finished giving the orders was 6:59. He didn't logically give enough time for them to get on the side. The suspect didn't think before he shot. 77000 - He shot Strawb3rry even though he hadn't left his cell when I was still giving orders. 86000 - He killed Shane inside the cell with his rocket launcher for no reason while I was giving orders still; I took note of what you said, he did slay himself for freekilling a person, by accident when he thought he was the warden. Also I saw that he neglected going warden multiple times; typing "!uw" and never volunteered going warden on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom