Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanReck

Unremarkable

Titan

Who are you Reporting?
█▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀

What is the accused persons SteamID?
I wasn't able to obtain it since he left as soon as hit done the dirty deed

What is the report reason?
I wanted to report █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀ because he said the N-word at (roughy) 4:00 bst he left right after he said it so I couldn't get his profile this happened on the server "BlackWonder | JailBreak" so if you could research into this and gag him it is racist slur and offensive to Men and Women of the black skin colour.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• Screenshot_14.png
    Screenshot_14.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 231

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

H̶e̶y̶ ̶T̶i̶t̶a̶n̶R̶e̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.

U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶a̶l̶i̶d̶.̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶v̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶a̶m̶I̶D̶.̶

I will be getting back to you if I were to spot out anything else from the suspect.
Else, I will punish them according to the information provided by RainbowRobb.

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Hello TitanReck, I do hope that you are having a good day at the moment you are reading this.

I have placed a gag for one day on the suspect that you have reported due to chatspamming, racism and having previous comms. Thank you for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom