Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against ๊ ๊ or buud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

Who are you Reporting?
๊ ๊ or buud

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:68152604

What is the report reason?
Freekilling and baiting;

He stood ontop of a reds head inside sweeper, making him unable to jump to avoid the sweeper, making him die in the process

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• 2018-03-04_14-00-21.dem
    12.5 MB · Views: 176

buud

Sufficiently Lethal
My game lagged, as you can see i slayed myself after and u can see how I went afk on the guy's head, i have a lot of issues with the game when i tab in and out such as this: it freezes my game and keeps me moving or smth like that, it sometimes unfreezes and sometimes keeps me frozen till i shut down the game
Basically it says
[SERVERip]; Reliable stream overflow
and it spams it real fast

apologies for the freekill but i really dont see why report because i slayed myself after

edit: next time the thing happens ill post a screenshot

here it is
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1320313811

Last edited:

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

You were going to die anyway from the sweeper, so slaying yourself wouldn't have changed anything

Sycrow

Mildly Menacing

Garry

You shouldn't be able to freekill and then just slay yourself like "All good, haha, I slayed myself it doesn't count." Those people want to play.

Reactions: Jim

Gamer Thomas

Mildly Menacing

Jax

Away
So what in your mind said you could jump on a reds head in sweeper, much or less in general? If its a jumping game they are guaranteed to die, and it's illegal to jump on them in the first place.

buud

Sufficiently Lethal
So what in your mind said you could jump on a reds head in sweeper, much or less in general? If its a jumping game they are guaranteed to die, and it's illegal to jump on them in the first place.
did you read my response? my game froze i even posted a screenshot of what it looks like, surely im not the only one its happening to

buud

Sufficiently Lethal
You cannot land on a red or even get on their head unless its intentionally done.
you can tho, try holding w, opening steam overlay and stop holding w, it keeps you going forward till you're back in the game, lag is similar to that and i understand why its hard to believe because i landed on his head and was on there till he died

althought i dont really care if i get punished i know it'll happen but i just want people to know it wasn't on purpose

buud

Sufficiently Lethal
Moving forward doesn't make you jump and thats a little too convenient for a accident
shit happens, ive already explained my side and said what i wanted to say, you dont need to reply to something you werent a part of and repeat yourself

Paragon

Foster The People
Moving forward doesn't make you jump and thats a little too convenient for a accident
Accidentally tabbing out or opening something mid game isnt that rare as you think. Ive met multiple people who have tabbed out and were set to an away mode in game constantly moving. Jumping before that happening doesnt seem impossible, especially with the server lag spikes thats been happening recently.

buud

Sufficiently Lethal
Accidentally tabbing out or opening something mid game isnt that rare as you think. Ive met multiple people who have tabbed out and were set to an away mode in game constantly moving. Jumping before that happening doesnt seem impossible, especially with the server lag spikes thats been happening recently.
knew it cant be just me, thanks for this

Captain

Somewhat Threatening

Captain

My game lagged, as you can see i slayed myself after and u can see how I went afk on the guy's head, i have a lot of issues with the game when i tab in and out such as this: it freezes my game and keeps me moving or smth like that, it sometimes unfreezes and sometimes keeps me frozen till i shut down the game
Basically it says
and it spams it real fast

apologies for the freekill but i really dont see why report because i slayed myself after

edit: next time the thing happens ill post a screenshot

here it is
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1320313811
Buud you have to rejoin to fix that lag issue I have such problems myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom