Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip

Australium
Who are you Reporting?
ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:57118101

What rules has the reported player broken?
Disrespecting other players

(Description in previous application, continuation with new DEMO)

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Last edited:

Philip

Australium
I try say to honey to be a little nicer, then she says THIS. She accuses me of cheating and says I support cheats.

Attachments

• 20170618115354_1.jpg
    20170618115354_1.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 296

Philip

Australium
BTW, she and her friends tend to team up against people, as seen in the demo where Wasabi and Kerknor (both honey's friends) were backing her up in her arguments, often by insulting other players.

Philip

Australium
http://steamcommunity.com/id/OkHaveFun
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cocktie
http://steamcommunity.com/id/buckybomb
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198380713242
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367247492

Even though this is kind of useless, the majority of the regulars on the server dislike honey and her friends. The more, the better.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272339465 <---------------- He had to change his name because of discrimination
Unfortunately, I couldn't record the demos when honey was really on my butt, since I had no idea what a demo was in the first place.

Question: How can I get an admin on the server that is undercover?

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
All right, first off I'm sorry to say the demo crashes halfway for me; at around tick 11000.

It starts off right in the middle of an argument, however, with "coming from someone who isn't confident enough to use their mic" being said in voicechat. No clue what this was a response to, and as you've noticed HLstats are temporarily down while we're trying to work out a new solution.

Someone does say they'd prefer you didn't even type, but that's because they're upset about you allegedly condoning the use of hacks. The passive-aggressive comment you say is an 'accusation' provided in your screenshot is a direct response to your own passive-aggressive comment of "Hey, how about you be nice to other players? K?". The wasabi guy calls you dumb once and also insults both blackwonder and skial's entire playerbase, but that's so broad that nobody really cares.

With the context in the demo (which admittedly is cut off for me) nobody is at fault. Usually when the demos crash at a particular tick, it crashes for anyone else who views it as well, so I'm just going to assume the first 10k ticks are all there is. You can look through it yourself, and if you can view the entire thing without crashing, then the fault is with me and you can send it to someone else.

I get that you're frustrated because you feel like it's an 'everyone versus me'-situation where even the admins are on the opposing side, but rest assured that something will be done once you get actual, hard evidence. Unfortunately we can't just take the word of a bunch of listed players (what if the people you were reporting all ganged up and made a fake story about you?), and can't take a demo that starts off in the dead-center of an argument and conveniently hides whatever may have elicited it.

Most rulebreakers are not reading the requesthelp channel of our discord, but if you believe you're in a situation where they are or they might be, send a direct message (still in discord) to the online or in-game admins instead, or even just add them on steam and talk there.

Philip

Australium
All right, first off I'm sorry to say the demo crashes halfway for me; at around tick 11000.

It starts off right in the middle of an argument, however, with "coming from someone who isn't confident enough to use their mic" being said in voicechat. No clue what this was a response to, and as you've noticed HLstats are temporarily down while we're trying to work out a new solution.

Someone does say they'd prefer you didn't even type, but that's because they're upset about you allegedly condoning the use of hacks. The passive-aggressive comment you say is an 'accusation' provided in your screenshot is a direct response to your own passive-aggressive comment of "Hey, how about you be nice to other players? K?". The wasabi guy calls you dumb once and also insults both blackwonder and skial's entire playerbase, but that's so broad that nobody really cares.

With the context in the demo (which admittedly is cut off for me) nobody is at fault. Usually when the demos crash at a particular tick, it crashes for anyone else who views it as well, so I'm just going to assume the first 10k ticks are all there is. You can look through it yourself, and if you can view the entire thing without crashing, then the fault is with me and you can send it to someone else.

I get that you're frustrated because you feel like it's an 'everyone versus me'-situation where even the admins are on the opposing side, but rest assured that something will be done once you get actual, hard evidence. Unfortunately we can't just take the word of a bunch of listed players (what if the people you were reporting all ganged up and made a fake story about you?), and can't take a demo that starts off in the dead-center of an argument and conveniently hides whatever may have elicited it.

Most rulebreakers are not reading the requesthelp channel of our discord, but if you believe you're in a situation where they are or they might be, send a direct message (still in discord) to the online or in-game admins instead, or even just add them on steam and talk there.

First off, I was not being passible-aggressive to honey in the first place. She was being a jerk to someone on the server and I told her to cut it out. Several times I remind her in previous games, but she keeps acting that way. Its not an "everyone vs. me situation" because it affects other players as well. The first clip shows honey overreacting and starting a huge argument against another player, backed up with her friends. Its not me, its others. If I created a group to gang up on one person, that would be stupid. There is no point to creating a bunch of fake evidence to punish just 1 player. With the first demo, this is shown to be true that honey gangs up and starts arguments. Several times during the clip, notice as I pull up the scoreboards that Honey and her friends are on the same teams the whole time between both clips, mainly honey and kerknor. I think you forgot the first demo which showed the start and actual argument between honey and another player. It is one example that happens to some of the players listed in the links I provided. If you asked a random person on the server if honey was a jerk to everyone, then most likely, they would say yes (except for Caine, Wasabi, kerknor, and Amber) The demos work fine for me, so I am not sure what is going on.

LOOK AT THE FIRST DEMO FILE I SENT

Philip

Australium
BTW, if I "purposely" tried to gang up on honey with a fake story, why would I put so much effort into it? Two reports, wasting my time on demos, writing a whole summary, finding people that have accounts, and replying to admins...

Philip

Australium

Not sure if you read the first reply, but here is it summarized: You forgot that there were 2 demos.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi @PhilipDadaug !

I reviewed all of the evidence from both this report and the original one you submitted yesterday. I want to break a couple of things down.
Firstly, thank you for taking an interest in making the community a more honest and reliable place by filing a report where you believed you saw an injustice.
By filing reports against other users who are breaking rules and worse ABUSING donor privileges, you help to keep this community growing strongly. And we urge ALL users to do. So again, thank you. :)

The struggle we have as admins AND users is that we need conclusive evidence showing an entire situation. If the demo (on this report) had begun 1 minute sooner, then there may have been ground for a punishment. But we need to know why the negative comments were made, and who they were made to. I can agree with you, but I still need the proof to act on it. :-/

Consider this for me. If someone had submitted the same amount of evidence accusing you of wrongdoing, would you want us to require just a little more proof for the sake of context? I think we would all hope that admins would verify the context and situation before punishing.

No one here is saying that your feelings on the situation are unjustified. We are not even saying that you are wrong. All we request is that anytime a person files a reports, that they provide us with as much context as possible.

Lastly, I want to encourage you to continue filing reports. And I hope you have a great week!

Cheers,
Robb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom