Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一 and Kerknor ︻デ═一 (plr_hightower)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seph (bootle)

User name: Seph

Who are you reporting? ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一 and Kerknor ︻デ═一

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
plr_hightower

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/honeylicious/

What is the reason of the report? General toxicty

Any other proof you have I was on a plr_hightower server and there were only four players (myself, ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一, Kerknor ︻デ═一 and one other) and I decided, since not many people were on the server, to just switch to Soldier and practice hightower rollouts (something that I did the day before on that exact server when barely anybody else was online), when Honey came to deliberately impede me by putting down a mini sentry to ruin my jump. She proceeded to focus me and ruin my rocket jumping. I just decided "okay no big deal, somebody else has joined so I can just switch to her team so that she will leave me alone. No fuss, right?" to which she then decided to switch to the other team so that she could continue to (what I can best describe as) griefing me. Seriously, switching teams just to kill somebody and annoy them has to count as griefing, and if that isn't griefing then I don't know what is. She went out of her way to just ruin what I was doing, and when I said "why are you switching teams to troll me?" she just replied "I joined this server to kill people. If you don't like that then leave" and then said "you were playing Scout ten minutes ago you're obviously not here to do rocket jumps, you're lying to me". Me and the other person decided to give in and just play the game seriously, like Honey was telling us to do, at which point Kerknor just said over microphone "you guys aren't all that smart, are you? Go on I'll give you a minute to figure out why you can't win this" and then began abusing his admin powers to kill us both (giving themselves unlimited rtd, giant heads, extra damage, I think I even saw an engineer dancing on top of Honey's mini sentry, and as Honey isn't an admin I can only assume Kerknor put it there. Either that or it's some donator privilege that I don't know about). Honey then started calling me salty, at which point I decided to look up Honey and Kerknor on the BlackWonder forums and I discovered numerous complaints about them from many other people, to which Kerknor just said "those people are idiots" and to which Honey said something along the lines of "they're just complaining because we beat them and they get salty. Congratulations, you guys are now just like them". Honey and Kerknor continued being rude towards me and this other person, and at this point I simply decided that to argue against an admin and his friend is just not going to work, so I told this other person that he should leave the server and leave Honey and Kerknor to themselves, before leaving myself.

I think Kerknor was not behaving in the sort of manner that an administrator (somebody whose job is to be fair and objective) should conduct themselves in, and abusing admin privileges to benefit his friend is really awful behaviour. However, my main issue here is Honey. Many other people on these forums specifically seem to have a huge issue with Honey being an extremely condescending and unpleasant player. I only recently returned to BlackWonder servers after taking a hiatus from the game, and to be greeted by somebody with such a "fuck you" attitude like Honey has ruined my impression of these servers. I'll quote what BeardedExpense said on this thread (https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-kerknor-honey.15372/) - "Those two don't make coming into those servers fun, and I've advised my entire circle of friends to stay away from this place as long as these two are here". When many people are complaining about those two, I think that you as the BlackWonder staff need to seriously acknowledge community complaints, and I don't believe put up or shut up. If you have no evidence, then I am sorry for your hurt feelings, but we don't punish people just because you dislike their "tone"" is a very good response to give. Evidence is a difficult thing to provide when not everybody has the means to capture footage of the game, which leads to many cases where instances of admin abuse and toxicity go unpunished. I, like Bearded, have now advised my friends to steer clear of BlackWonder servers with those two. I'm sorry I cannot provide concrete evidence but the amounts of people complaining about them both should be evidence enough that Honey is a very toxic player and an unpleasant person to play with.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
admin powers to kill us both (giving themselves unlimited rtd, giant heads, extra damage, I think I even saw an engineer dancing on top of Honey's mini sentry, and as Honey isn't an admin I can only assume Kerknor put it there. Either that or it's some donator privilege that I don't know about).
Alrighty, to start off on a level ground here. No admins have the ability to have more RTDs, or to Force RTD. The resizing is something to be bought in the store, along with the engie you mentioned.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Evidence is a difficult thing to provide when not everybody has the means to capture footage of the game,

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The player making the report is this guy. STEAM_0:1:73821534. https://tfstats.tf/player/7825365

It happened on this server https://tfstats.tf/server/101

I can't speak for what occurred over mic, but the player appears to be just wanting to rocket jump. However, this did not happen on a friendlies server which can be found here:
► BlackWonder | Hightower | No Carts | Friendlies Allowed217.20.115.23:27320

If there is no additional information provided within a day, the report will be closed for not having evidence, as would happen with any other report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom